KiteLife Forum

2009 AKA Grand Nationals (daily updates)

For anyone interested, we've just uploaded another daily update (3 of 6) from the AKA Grand Nationals in Rochester, MN with highlights, photos, video and competition TBA results:

http://www.kitelife.com/magazine/aka09

Some of these are assembled at extremely off hours, so please don't hesitate to email me with any broken links, etc, I'd rather it all be working 100% for you. :wub:

Also, for those of you on Facebook, I'm uploading the occasional note and photo from Rochester to our own FB page, found here.

Cheers, good winds!

For anyone interested, we've just uploaded another daily update (3 of 6) from the AKA Grand Nationals in Rochester, MN with highlights, photos, video and competition TBA results:

http://www.kitelife.com/magazine/aka09

Some of these are assembled at extremely off hours, so please don't hesitate to email me with any broken links, etc, I'd rather it all be working 100% for you. ^_^

Also, for those of you on Facebook, I'm uploading the occasional note and photo from Rochester to our own FB page, found here.

Cheers, good winds!

Thanks for the daily updates John, I do enjoy reading them to see whats going on :(

Sorry to say I've got some bad news folks... My Macbook seems to have picked up a bug and isn't responsive enough to do anything except browse the web, but it's still locking up sometimes even for such simple tasks.

It's now about 3:30am and I haven't been able to install either ClamXav or VirusBarrier as of yet, the installers fail outright and Apple's tech support offices are closed on Sat/Sun so my hands are officially tied for the weekend.

So sorry, this was obviously the last thing I expected... All I can do is go through clean up, reinstalls, repairs and restores once I'm back in the office on Monday and try to complete the updates (albeit late) as soon as possible.

All apologies, thanks for your understanding.