KiteLife Forum

Dance Party Band Availalbe for Kite Festivals

Dodd Gross

Hello everyone, Some of you heard my band Kodiak last year at the Wildwood Kite Festival. During conversation, some suggested that we play more kite festivals. After 3 years with them, I had the opportunity to move up and join a better band, a power trio with two very talented and very experienced musicians.

You can read Bob's impressive bio at our main website listed below.

As of December 1st 2009, Skydog Kites LLC will be entering our second year. Our first was really great thanks to support from so many in the kiting industry, we really appreciate that and we are looking forward to an awesome new year. We have some really cool products and that means, promotion. I plan on doing a little more travel to Kite festivals in 2010 and would like to offer the services of my new band to provide the entertainment for the kite fliers and festival guests since I will be going anyway.

If you are interested in having a great band during your next event, please contact me as soon as you can. We are able to travel but need to schedule for the spring and summer soon. Thanks.

Best wishes and happy flying

Dodd Gross

bobnobleband.com

Hey Dodd..

Just checked some of the music samples -- I like. :D

They are going into my MP3 player for field music. :P:P

Get some CD's out there for Voodoo fans - it doesn't take too much to self publish now-a-days.

Glad you liked it. We will cut a new cd soon. I've been flying to it too!

Best Wishes and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

Dodd