KiteLife Forum

B-Series VTD (package)

John Barresi

Hey...

I'm new to kitelife. I'm interested in signing up for this drawing. When I clicked on sign up, it brought me to the

subscribers page which I just sign up last night. It takes me back to the current drawings page after clicking drawings.

Does this mean I'm signed into the drawing as a subscriber already? Let me know. Thanks for your time.

Rob

Hey Rob,

Don't feel bad. I'm in the exact same situation. I'm also new, and I just joined up today, and I had the exact same questions as you, concerning the drawings. According to JB, it sounds like we are in. I suppose we should have read that email confirmation, that we got from Kitelife, about them getting our payment. Makes you feel kinda stupid, doesn't it? But not to worry, I've been assured by JB, himself, that there are "NO STUPID QUESTIONS, on this forum". Only a good bunch of folks, ready and willing to help you out. So, from one Newbie to another, good luck on the drawing, but I really hope they pick me. I'm feeling lucky. reef

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, who reads all the junk in "automatic" emails anyway? :)

Indeed, no such thing as stupid questions here.

Thanks John,

Oh, BTW, I used the Contact link, on the forum page today to ask about my subscription number and another question or two. Do those emails go to you, or someone else?

Hey, what is it with lots of new folks subscribing to Kitelife? This is reducing my chances of winning the Rev, well actually some young Lady winning it.

If this go's on I will have to take out another subscription.

Reef Runner, and robp, best of luck guys. Welcome to the fun that subscribing gives you.

• 2 weeks later...

This one has gone a bit quiet, thought I would give it a bump in case anyone else out there fancies a chance at winning a brand new B series, and loads of other kites during the Year, just for the cost of a subscription to Kitelife.

Oh and the warm feeling that being a subscriber will give you of course.

This one has gone a bit quiet, thought I would give it a bump in case anyone else out there fancies a chance at winning a brand new B series, and loads of other kites during the Year, just for the cost of a subscription to Kitelife.

Oh and the warm feeling that being a subscriber will give you of course.

Hey Baloo, Just curious, but how come you have two subscriptions to Kitelife ? Sounds like you get two chances to win. Very sneaky !!! kid_cussing.gif

I have a secret agreement with JB, no one else must know OK.

The big secret about haveing 2 subscrition numbers.

Pay twice, simple as that. :kid_devlish:

Sorry mate just funnin with you.

You can have pretty much as many subscriptions to Kitelife as you want, at least I am pretty sure you can.

And yes, you get two (or more) bites at the cherry with the drawings.

Pay twice, simple as that. kid_devlish.gif

You can have pretty much as many subscriptions to Kitelife as you want, at least I am pretty sure you can.

Sounds like a secret plot, to me.............kid_cussing.gif

Almost as secret as lots of other stuff that folks think is secret, not secret at all. Then there is stuff that folks think is not secret that is in fact secret!

Is this confusing enough for you?

I think it would be a good idea if everyone had at least 2 subscritions, then you would have more chance at getting this latest kite. OOOPs, just realised if we all did it our chances would stay the same.

Almost as secret as lots of other stuff that folks think is secret, not secret at all. Then there is stuff that folks think is not secret that is in fact secret!

Is this confusing enough for you?

I think it would be a good idea if everyone had at least 2 subscritions, then you would have more chance at getting this latest kite. OOOPs, just realised if we all did it our chances would stay the same.

Heck, I agree. I think everyone should have at least two subscriptions........Why Notconfused_1.gif I bet JB would be loving that........ Maybe we could have more drawings, then ...innocent.gif

Hey, you double the subscriptions, I'll work on more drawings for sure. :kid_devlish:

With Kitelife being my full time job, it's tough to round up prizes on top of covering the cost of operations!

If my primary goal was to make money, I'd have dropped all my advertisers a long time ago and opened up my own store alongside the magazine. :)

Been there, thought about it, not worth the ripple effect across the community and industry, although then I wouldn't have to worry about bills each month.

• 2 weeks later...

Now won't y'all be just *tickled* to know that I'll be out of town for the Windless Festival in Long Beach (WA) this weekend, starting VERY early the morning of the 15th (Friday). :)

I'll try to do the drawing early that morning before we leave or at midnight, but please understand if I can't get to it... Of course, I will do my very best for Friday morning because we don't get home until Sunday night, and turn right around the next morning for a flight to Las Vegas on our way to the KTAI trade show in Primm (NV) from which we return on Friday the 22nd.

That following Tuesday, once again, we're off to another festival in South Padre Island (TX) for our first team event of the year. <grin>

So basically, including tomorrow, we have roughly 5 days at home for the rest of the month.

Miserable, ain't we? :devil: