KiteLife Forum

Active Topics

At the bottom of the forum index, you'll see "Today's Active Content", just below the Random Files preview.

Looks like this (click thumbnail) --> post-1-126089477858_thumb.png

Direct link - http://kitelife.com/...earch&do=active

Click that and you'll see today's topics... Now, in the bottom right is a drop down menu with these options:

- 24 hours

- week

- 2 weeks

- month

- 6 months

- year

post-1-126089479488_thumb.png

Choosing any one of those options will list all topics that were active (posted or replied to) in that period of time.

Aha, I have just re-found the 24hour, this week etc bit. I am sure you told me about it B4 John.

Also getting braver looking at the various skins.

I know you have said about it B4 and it can not be changed due to some ting with the layout, however the 24 hour, today etc button was much more instinctive and easy in the set up when it was like the current Rev forum.

Alright... I'd added it to the main navbar which requires template editing and presents problems with each upgrade.

Then I remembered, that nifty right column on the index page and our ability to add content there, across all templates.

post-1-126090009304_thumb.png

Let me know if it gives you any problems, eh?

Then I remembered, that nifty right column on the index page and our ability to add content there, across all templates.

post-1-126090009304_thumb.png

Let me know if it gives you any problems, eh?

Okay ... two clicks and I'm there!!! Not a click, scroll, scroll, scroll, click anymore.

Thanks,

Tom

OK, I am liking this.

Couple of clicks and I can read old stuff if I want. Cool.

Tried it in all the skins except Lo Fi, works OK in all of them for me.

As Mr Meercat in the Compare The Market.com advert would say "simples" THANK YOU JOHN :)