KiteLife Forum

Martin's Legs and Pyro Delta

John Barresi

We're pleased to yet again announce the next prize being given away to our most appreciated supporters, the Kitelife Subscribers... For roughly 10 cents per day they play a major role in keeping KL growing in every way.

This is a combination prize of both a 6' Martin's Legs kite (red shorts as pictured) from New Tech Kites and a white 7' Pyro Delta from Gomberg Kites, roughly a $120 value!

55211.gif G-GH3A.JPG

(click either picture for a link to more information about each kite)

You can sign up here.

Odds of winning for this prize is currently 1/234, and will be drawn on March 18th, 2010, just three weeks away!

Our thanks, and the very best to you... Let the drooling begin. :)

Hi "Kitelife",

First off--seriously, Thank You!!...for all that you and TK are doing for us!!

---------------

---------------

OK!!!...Another round of waiting, hoping and saying: 476-476-476 etc.

I'd "LOVE" a pair of Martin's Legs!! They would fit right in with my...well, with my...ummm...Well, with my ;) !! (Of course...I'd put a skirt on the legs and call it "Martha's Up-Shot!") But,other then some cosmetic and name changes, I "really" want that kite!! :)

Keep It Up!

Duane

Hey Baloo,

I'll make you a deal on this one...if either you or I win...we'll split the prises. That gives us double the odds to win! :greedy::)

Keep It Up!

Duane

I'm not sure a one legged pair of pants would look that cool! Geez, old folks retirees in Florida sure have some strange ideas.

-tom

I agree with Tom, it is a bit of a strange idea.

So let me understand this deal, if either of us win, we get half a Pyro and a leg each? Talk about "make a wish"

OK, serious head on for a moment.

I do like the legs a lot, however if you want them you got a deal Duane, I will take the Pyro.

As long as that is OK with JB of course :-)

Oh and dont forget, as I have 2 subscriptions we actually get 3 chances between the 2 of us. COOL huh?

Hey Bear,

Of Course...John is the "Man" :greedy: ...but do you agree? I know I'm getting the best part of the deal...I only have 1 membership to your 2 and "Martha" is lot bigger...but, I'm all for it as a "tentative" agreement to be decided by John, if we win. :)

BTW..."her" legs are really "BIG" (maybe I should call it "Bertha's Butt Shot" instead)...but, can her "butt" be held by one person, without going airborn, or do you have to tie her down? :P

Keep It Up!

Duane

• 2 weeks later...

Tiz OK with me Duane. As long as you ask John.

Hey Baloo!! Only 6 day till I'm dancing with Martin's Legs (or with a skirt--"Birtha's Butt") and your doing whatever one does with the PYRO!!

:D (That's tenitive on JB's call.)

Keep It Up!

Duane

I just had a thought.

We have been saying to each other about JB's permission to do this (PM just sent)

However there might be A.N.Other out there who has an issue with us sharing.

I will point out that if Duane and I club our chances together it is not reducing anyone elses chance of winning.

If anyone has a serious issue with this please shout up now. It is not our intention to offend anyone.

I sort of hope I am being over cautious on this.

I just had a thought.

We have been saying to each other about JB's permission to do this (PM just sent)

However there might be A.N.Other out there who has an issue with us sharing.

I will point out that if Duane and I club our chances together it is not reducing anyone elses chance of winning.

If anyone has a serious issue with this please shout up now. It is not our intention to offend anyone.

I sort of hope I am being over cautious on this.

I for one think its just fine if you conspire to share your good fortunes... (especially since I am going to win :angry: )

:D

FOUR (4) more days and I'll be over my head in legs!! :artist:

Keep It Up!

Duane

Who's Martin anyway?!?! :confused!:

I don't know but he must be half the man he used to be, I suppose???

You know...some people say that we are here to find our "other half"?!?! Maybe, Martin's "other half" is flying around somewhere out there!! (Should I run into it...I'm certainly going to pay close attention to whoever is on the other end of the line!!) heehee!

:innocent:

Keep It Up!

Duane

You know...some people say that we are here to find our "other half"?!?! Maybe, Martin's "other half" is flying around somewhere out there!! (Should I run into it...I'm certainly going to pay close attention to whoever is on the other end of the line!!) heehee!

:innocent:

Keep It Up!

Duane

I went on a Pilgrimage to find my self.... I'm still looking :artist:

Gee Wizz!!

This is March 18th...Right?!?! Where's Bertha and Pyro?? :confused!:

I've already thrown away my "blow up doll" in preperation for this day when "Bertha" arrives. If the winner isn't drawn soon...I'm going to have a very lonely night!! :innocent:

Keep It Up!

Duane

PS Hang in there "Baloo" it can't be long yet!!