KiteLife Forum

New Back Wheels (ForMyRocketLaunchingKiteCaddie)

Sometimes "Good Luck" just falls in my lap!!

My neighbors mower "died" and he put it out for trash pick-up and it had the greatest back wheels I've ever seen on a push mower!! Now they are mounted on the rear of my "Rocket Launching Kite Caddie" (which my "dear" wife refers to as my "beer wagon", for reasons unknown--heehee!) And NOW it can go through SAND!! "Look Out Beach" I'm on my way!! :D

Keep It Up!

Duane

I always wanted to make a little tube launcher that could fire a Rev into the sky, self-assembling on the way up, then start flying immediately.

Push one button, the kite gets sucked down to the tube and folds back into the tube as lines are automatically spooled up. :innocent:

I always wanted to make a little tube launcher that could fire a Rev into the sky, self-assembling on the way up, then start flying immediately.

Push one button, the kite gets sucked down to the tube and folds back into the tube as lines are automatically spooled up. :innocent:

Hi JB,

Well...I don't know if I can come up with that...my mind doesn't work as well as it used to...heehee, but education and knowledge doesn't revolve around what we "know" anymore...it revolves around our "ability" to find what we don't know. With that said...you might ask "Tristan" how to do that!! heehee!

Keep It Up!

Duane