KiteLife Forum

B-Series VTD package (6/15/10)

John Barresi

We're pleased to yet again announce the next prize being given away to our most appreciated supporters, the Kitelife Subscribers... For roughly 10 cents per day they play a major role in keeping KL growing in every way.

B-Series Vented (package), roughly a $350 value!

b-series_04.jpg

This package includes kite, 3 wrap and 4 wrap frames, adjustable handles, DVD, weight kit, kite sleeve and a set of 90#x80' LaserPro lines!

Key words here are "Ready to Fly", this beauty has everything you could need except for a ground stake.

NOTE: Primary color of the kite in this drawing is LIME and vented, not standard as pictured.

This is regular (factory) model, it is not a Pro by Bazzer, but will still provide excellent flying for whoever wins this.

You can sign up here.

Odds of winning for this prize is currently 1/250, and will be drawn on June 15th, 2010!

Our thanks, and the very best to you... Let the drooling begin!

JB.

I'm a subscriber. Do I need to sign up for this particular drawing, or is my name in the pool already? When I hit the "sign up here" link it takes me to the subscription page. I could use a vented kite. I've got a Zen for low winds and by B pro and II for most of the rest. I find, to my surprise, that there are days where I've got nothing to fly cause the wind is too strong! Who'd have guessed it, here in the midwest. So how do I sign up? Tell me before the drool shorts out my keyboard.

Mitch

Mitch, you're subscriber #573, all subscribers are automatically entered.

All you need to do is check here on June 15th, winners are also notified by email. ;)

June 15th? I was hoping you could deliver my prize in Grand Haven. :)

Hmm, I was always partial to Lime and Black and the better half cannot complain about a Rev that came free! Come on June 15! I think all you guys that already have Revs need to pull your names out of the hat on this one, for we poor souls with wives that do not fly kites! :)

Ray

Tell you what Ray, I was wondering what to do with it when I win it.

OK, when I win it, you can have it if you like.

As long as you promise to fly the heck out of it, and if you decide it is not for you give it away to another flyer in need, OK ?

Tell you what Ray, I was wondering what to do with it when I win it.

OK, when I win it, you can have it if you like.

As long as you promise to fly the heck out of it, and if you decide it is not for you give it away to another flyer in need, OK ?

If you do that for me, I can promise you three things. It will be flown three days a week minimum, if I cannot get the hang of. It I will bestow to whom ever you wish, and I will tell you if this is the case. How's that?

Of course since I am going to win this should not be a problem! I will still keep those promises!

Ray

It has been way too long since I joined the banter... so here goes :)

I have an open slot in my REV bag! :D

I love green! :wub:

A preference for green is a sign of genius! :innocent:

John can save postage as I am patient and will pick up my new kite in Lincoln City on June 26th! :P

Just in time for quadzilla! :lol:

Let me know if I left out anything! :unsure:

Grandpa

It has been way too long since I joined the banter... so here goes :)

I have an open slot in my REV bag! :D

I love green! :wub:

A preference for green is a sign of genius! :innocent:

John can save postage as I am patient and will pick up my new kite in Lincoln City on June 26th! :P

Just in time for quadzilla! :lol:

Let me know if I left out anything! :unsure:

Grandpa

I had the genius penchant for green first. I need a reason to obtain a kite bag too! This would give me that reason!

This is great news. I recently bought my mid vent B. I was going back and forth with what to order next a standard or a full vent. Since I know I'll win this B-Series VTD (package), I'll just go ahead and get my standard now!

Surely the selfless, honerable, gentlemanly thing to do would be to let me have it so that my girlfriend and I can fly at the same time instead of having to take turns on my one ;-)

Gently place the right handle in her right hand, and then, place the left handle in your left hand ... now launch the kite!! This allows you both to fly at the same time without the inconvenience of maintaining and setting up two kites. Plus, it's good practice should your relationship continue to develop ... it's very symbolic of how future decisions occur with a mate. You make one choice, but the desired result does not happen unless she's on board.

Now stop trying to affect the outcome with such a weak sob story. Really, it's so pathetic to whine like that ... it may help you get what you want with your girl friend, but the RNG has no feelings and no soul.

PS ... welcome to Kitelife.

Cheers,

Tom

• 3 weeks later...

I can attest that the RNG is not influenced by whineing.

I have tried it in the past, and nothing yet.

And whineing only works on the wife about 10% of the time. :)

Ken

Perhaps your whining mojo is not strong. You might need lessons....yeah, thats the ticket.... :lol:

Ray