KiteLife Forum

B-Series VTD package (6/15/10)

John Barresi

Pssst ... John ... John ...don't for get to set your alarm clock ... only one week to go!!!

Tuesday the 15th, I'll be coming back from an event in Vancouver BC the day prior... Should work out just fine. :)

Got all my alarms set, although I will be in Quebec with limited internet for our following prize on the 20th, might have to follow up on the 22nd.

Best of luck to everyone! :lol:

Do we get any prizes for guessing the next number?

Bear,

Certainly. After careful consideration I think it's only fair that if you can guess the next number correctly, I'll provide you what the number after that represents! Sounds like what you and I will win anyway ... right?

Cheers,

Tom

Well if I win I sort of wont too as I have promised it away.

Would still be good to.

However I think I have had my run of Kitelife luck to last me for quite some time.

Best of luck to you of course.

Hrm, been traveling all day today... Thinking about sleeping in tomorrow.

<evil grin>

Hmmm. 250 paid subscriptions. The bear probably still has two, so I vote we give him the first shot at calling John early in the am. After all, the bear was sure he wouldn't win, so nothing lost there. If the rest of us take turns, that should make for a very cheerful morning! Yea, that would work.

Cheers and good luck folks,

Tom

So very cool Sammi!

Congrats on having the magic member number... more than that, making off with the awesome winnings! :clap;

Couldn't have gone to a nicer recipient... except me that is! :)