KiteLife Forum

Found Rev - Nags Head, NC (near Jockey's Ridge)

Reef Runner

If by chance, you just happened to leave your Revolution kite, out in front of the "Kitty Hawk Kites" store, in Nags Head, NC, right across the highway from Jockey's Ridge, please contact me. I can put you on the trail, back to your kite. I'm sure that whoever left this Rev, wants it back, but you'll have to be able to describe it, perfectly, before I'll give you the information. If you can come up with the details, PM me, and I will put you in contact with the person, that can get your Rev, back in your hands...............

You'll need to know the following:

1. When and where was it left ?

2. What is the model of your kite (B-series, Supersonic, Rev I, Zen, etc) ?

3. What is the Color of the kite ?

4. Describe, "How you wound up your lines" ?

5. What kind of handles did you have with the kite ?

6. What color was the bag (sleeve) ?

7. What kind of bag was it packed in (straight sleeve, sleeve with handle, sleeve with pockets, drawstring bag, etc) ?

I hate to be so rigid about this, but I want to make sure that the kite gets back to it's proper owner, and not someone just claiming that it was theirs. Heck, I could have done that..........All it will cost you is the postage, to mail your Rev home, and it's yours again.

And BTW, I don't have your REV....................

Let me know...............

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Bump'in this one up just in case there is an occaisional Kitelife reader out there.

Hey Baloo, thanks for the bump. That's the only way to keep the topic easily visable.....................:)

Bumpers Needed, just thru the end of the month..............let's give this poor blooke a chance to find his rev......... :kid_smartass:

Hope all us Rev Heads are telling other folks about this too. Just in case we know them but they dont come on the Forum.

Yes I know, any self rspecting kite flyer spends all thier non flying time troling around the Forums. However there are some strange folks out there. :) (Thinking about it should probably put myself in the strange bracket with some of the stuff I am interested in :kid_smartass: )

Hope all us Rev Heads are telling other folks about this too. Just in case we know them but they dont come on the Forum.

Yes I know, any self rspecting kite flyer spends all thier non flying time troling around the Forums. However there are some strange folks out there. :) (Thinking about it should probably put myself in the strange bracket with some of the stuff I am interested in :kid_smartass: )

Hey Baloo, That's definately the idea. Bump, bump, bump. I was hoping, that if I kept bumping this topic to the top of the active topics, and if people kept seeing it, that the word would eventually get out to the rightful owner, who as you say, obviously is not a forum troller.........

Again, thanks for the bump.......we need more bumps, and I'm about to bump out..........:sly:so bump people, bump :sly: Just keeping the topic active could do the trick:P

Nick

You have more than tried

I hope you are doing other things also

It seems you post here in the wee morning and then again late at night kid_horny.gif

Don't let this take over your life, but like Baloo said it would be nice to find the owner w00t.gif

Nick

You have more than tried

I hope you are doing other things also

It seems you post here in the wee morning and then again late at night kid_horny.gif

Don't let this take over your life, but like Baloo said it would be nice to find the owner w00t.gif

No problem, I'm retired, so I'm in and out of the house all day. Computer stays on 24/7, so when I check email, in the morning & evening, or just walking by, I just give it a bump, or thank someone, as yourself, that is trying to help. I suppose, being on the east coast, my 6:30 - 7:00am email checks, or forum bumps, register on the west coast, as 3:30 or 4:00am. Trust me, I'm not up at those hours, my time, anyway. Normally, I'm up around 6:30 in the morning, down around 10 at night.....................

Also, another factor, I spend 4 - 5 weeks, during the summer, in Nags Head, NC, much of it up on Jockey's Ridge flying, or across the street on the beach, both which are right at Kitty Hawk Kites, so needless to say, I'm in and out of the store, nearly everyday, when I'm there. I know a lot of the people that work in the store, so I told them that I'd try to get the word out,,on line, for a month or so, anyway............kinda been fun, actually, trying to see how many people that we can get the word to. I know the AKA has spread it to most all of their members, plus lots of people have viewed the information on Kiitelife, GET, and the Rev forums. So worry not.........I've got the time to do this, and I'm doing bunches of other stuff, in fact, I'm off to the lake, right now..........

Happy flying.....nick:) :):clap;