KiteLife Forum

Coyote (2/10/11)

TAKAKO

Hi Grandpa,

You mentioned that:

"... I've been so busy I missed all the trash talkin'..."

I know that you probably didn't mean anything personal with that remark, but, it hit home with me...which means there is more then a element of truth to what you said...and you are my elder by 2 years too! heehee!!

I thought that my talkin' online was humorous as well as instructive, but then no one ever knows what other people are actually feeling, especially in a forum.

So, I decided to leave all computer activities and just go fly my kites.

:big_blowup:

(I finally found a place to use this guy!! heehee!!)

Keep It Up!

Duane

Grandpa,

That looks like Todd C's kite in the background. What are you using for your lifter?

Cheers,

Tom

That is Todd C's big a$$ kite and the blue one is also Todd's.

Todd was kind enough to give me a lift one windy day in April! The yellow/red lifter is also his.

Bill

Hi Grandpa,

You mentioned that:

I know that you probably didn't mean anything personal with that remark, but, it hit home with me...which means there is more then a element of truth to what you said...and you are my elder by 2 years too! heehee!!

I thought that my talkin' online was humorous as well as instructive, but then no one ever knows what other people are actually feeling, especially in a forum.

Keep It Up!

Duane

Hey Guru...

Nothing personal!!!

The trash talkin' I refer to is the friendly family banter around the kitchen table.

Those moments when you know people care about each other because they take the time to tease and enjoy!

so keep up the trash talkin' Junior! ;)

And don't forget...

our kite family puts the fun in disfunctional! :blink:

And now you're showing off because you found a place for the hot head....

Bill

Always room for a new kite and since the condo is larger than the house...

I moved twice, each time to a bigger house. After each move I had less room for "stuff" than before.

This leads to my theorem: Moving fluffs things up. (Like fluffing up a pillow.) Dare to disturb your "stuff" and you will need a larger place to keep it.

Hi Grandpa,

You mentioned that:

Keep It Up!

Duane

Hey Guru...

Nothing personal!!!

The trash talkin' I refer to is the friendly family banter around the kitchen table.

Those moments when you know people care about each other because they take the time to tease and enjoy!

so keep up the trash talkin' Junior! ;)

And don't forget...

our kite family puts the fun in disfunctional! :blink:

And now you're showing off because you found a place for the hot head....

Bill

OK...I'm back!!

Keep It Up!

Duane

I moved twice, each time to a bigger house. After each move I had less room for "stuff" than before.

This leads to my theorem: Moving fluffs things up. (Like fluffing up a pillow.) Dare to disturb your "stuff" and you will need a larger place to keep it.

Still don't understand the logic in downsizing to 400 more square feet :confused!:

Maybe because the old house was paid for and all new inside and out. Siding, windows, doors, sprinklers, central vac, carpet, tile, kitchen, bathrooms, etc...

Now we are doing the same thing to the condo :big_blowup:

No yard work or snow removal means I have more time for the inside chores!!!

I thought those "as seen on TV" Space Bags would be cheaper and easier!!!

De-fluff your stuff in seconds... but wait, that's not all... act now and we will...

never mind... the decision to do stuff is not mine... just make it happen is my job!

Know anyone looking for a house two hours Yellowstone Park??? Two hours from Jackson Hole and Grand Teton???

Hey Baloo,

That is pretty much what I meant. What a clever Wife you have to get a place with even more room for Kites.

Hmmm... I feel a Holiday Inn moment coming...

The condo is open concept (few interior walls), with 13 foot ceilings...

move the furniture against the walls and...

you get where I'm going here...

Indoor Flying :big_blowup:

Hey Grandpa, way to go. :blink:

Trash talking is always friendly around here.

With that, :big_blowup: Nya, nya, nya to you.

Maybe we can see the kites on your next trip to the Oregon coast.

Ken

The Inn at Otter Crest in May...!!!

***"OTTER CREST"***

Hey Grandpa!! I Love Otters!! Check It Out!!

Hell at our age, we'd look pretty foolish if it said, "HOOTERS"!! heehee!!

Keep It Up!

Duane

You're otter for sure, otter than your average bear. :big_blowup:

WHOOOO!!!!! WHOOOOO!!!!! DOWN BOY!! DOWN BOYYY!!!

RELAX BALOO.....John meant nothing personal!!! The average BEAR ISN"T ODD!!

He meant "OTTER" to mean "OLDER"....He said I'm..."Older then the average bear!"...not ODDER!

(John, you've gotta be more careful!)

Keep It Up!

Duane

Us older odder otters know this to be true...

On the first day, God created the dog and said, "Sit all day by the door of your house and bark at anyone who comes in or walks past. For this, I will give you a life span of twenty years."

The dog said, "That's a long time to be barking. How about only ten years and I'll give you back the other ten?"

So God agreed......

On the second day, God created the monkey and said, "Entertain people, do tricks, and make them laugh. For this, I'll give you a twenty-year life span."

The monkey said, "Monkey tricks for twenty years? That's a pretty long time to perform. How about I give you back ten like the dog did?"

And God agreed......

On the third day, God created the cow and said, "You must go into the field with the farmer all day long and suffer under the sun, have calves and give milk to support the farmer's family. For this, I will give you a life span of sixty years."

The cow said, "That's kind of a tough life you want me to live for sixty years. How about twenty and I'll give back the other forty?"

And God agreed again......

On the fourth day, God created humans and said, "Eat, sleep, play, marry and enjoy your life. For this, I'll give you twenty years."

But the human said, "Only twenty years? Could you possibly give me my twenty, the forty the cow gave back, the ten the monkey gave back, and the ten the dog gave back; that makes eighty, okay?"

"Okay," said God. "You asked for it."

So that is why for our first twenty years, we eat, sleep, play and enjoy ourselves. For the next forty years, we slave in the sun to support our family.. For the next ten years, we do monkey tricks to entertain the grandchildren. And for the last ten years, we sit on the front porch and bark at everyone.

Life has now been explained to you.

There is no need to thank me for this valuable information. I'm doing it as a public service. If you are looking for me I will be on the front porch.