KiteLife Forum

B-Series VTD Package (4/5/11)

John Barresi

Dhees?

Perhaps you meant "Purref"

Opps, my decoder ring is a little worn and it slipped a notch. Guess I'll have to start eating that damn straw cereal again to collect enough box tops for a replacement.

Cheers,

Tom

If it doesn't affect the flying, then it's probably not too important!!kid_devlish.gif

PS: Hate for you to eat that straw tasting cereal just to get a new ring!!!

PSS: Now back to our collective drooling over this give-away!!!!w00t.gif

Don't forget to wind your alarm clock John.

I said don't forget to wind your alarm clock John.

:kid_devlish:

Blast, the second line was suposed to be in biger letters, oh well. Back to sleep for me.

I am about as exited as a Puppy Dog with 2 tails.

(MMmmmm can you pass the chocolate sauce please) :kid_devlish:

If only you'd be happy with just the chocolate sauce, Baloo!!!

Getting Closer!!!

Duane: You awake back there or what?

Hey "SV"!!

While y'all are talking all this Bullsh-t...I've been out kiting...yeah!..."remember???"

...you know...like really kiting!! You know...like putting things in the sky!! None of this arm chair...or...weekend warrior-ship stuff for me.......I fly!! heehee!!

You can check out my next post in the "Out In The World!" topic section---Yeah...with pictures too, for those of you that can't read!! heehee!

Keep It Up!

Duane

PS---I did forget the sun-tan lotion yesterday...so I'm slightly in pain...BUT, IT"S BETTER THEN "FROST BITE"!! heehee!!

Hey Duane, let's stay focused here. Darn it all!!!

Let's see, I'm setting out on the deck in Arizona enjoying the evening. No daylight savings time in AZ, so that means my clock is the same as John's ... currently 8:52pm. So, only 3 hours and 8 minutes from now and John can wake up the RNG to pick one of us as the proud new owner. Hmmm, wouldn't it be nice if we woke up tomorrow and the winner was already posted????

Do it John ... go ahead and surprise us ... I know you can do it ... that would really be neat. The Bear would already have eight or so hours of crying by the time we read the new owners name.

Cheers,

Tom

We've got a winner... Subscriber #122, Dominic Juliano!

Congratulations Dom, and thanks for your ongoing support. :big_band:

==

It's not over yet either, we're giving away our next prize on 4/15, stay tuned.

==

Ha, and you guys thought I'd be sleeping in. :kid_devlish:

Wow, what a great day for Pat & me! I, like so many of you out there, never ever dreamed that I would be so lucky as to win such a great prize from Kitelife. For those of us who love to fly kites, what better than to be the lucky winner of such a great kite.

I have been a Kitelife subscriber since just about the beginning and, again, never would I have thought that I would be this lucky!

Thanks, Kitelife & John.

PS I always thought of my dues to Kitelife as a donation to keep Kitelife alive for all of us. Please, keep up your membership and encourage others to do the same.

Dominic & Pat Juliano

• Like 1

Dominic and Pat, thanks for your kind words... You know we do what we do for love, all too happy to share that with good folks like yourselves. :big_band:

If you're of mind to do so, be sure to post a picture of you with your new kite here on the forum, I know folks would like to see it! :kid_devlish: