KiteLife Forum

Sun, Wind & Bikinis. "YES!"

Guru4tru

Yes!! What a great morning!

I went to Singer Island (FL) and there was a steady 10 mph wind coming in off the ocean.....the temp. was 75’ and it was sunny with some puffy white clouds dancing in the sky. I took out Elvira (bk. rainbow mid-vent) and she loved it!! And as I was flying some women came over and wanted to know about the kite. So there I am, on a beautiful sunny morning, running around in the sand with a group of women in their bikinis!!

How else could a 62 year old man ever have such fun!! heehee!! I love this KITELIFE!! :)

(Of course Elvira kept getting pissed off because they kept crashing her, but I’m the only one that can hear her; and I had to slip in a muscle relaxer to keep legs from cramping up---but other then that , it was perfect! Hey "SV"...what a way to have a stroke!! heehee!!) ;)

Keep It Up!

Duane

The jury here says - Where's the proof?? kid_devlish.gif Otherwise, it's all made up in your mind!!!smiley-devil.gif

My wife is the photographer and has to work during the day......Hey!! Someone has to pay for my kites, gas and anti-cramp (& vigra) pills!! (OK...the vigra was just a joke...after running around in the sand for a few hours...that would kill me!! heehee!!)

I'd borrow the camera from her, but I don't know how to up load the pictures (or is it down load)...anyway I don't know how to do it and I think it is probably better if I don't ask her!! heeheeheehee!! :big_bangin:

(I did see a woman lying face down with her top off...and thought of John and wondered how to attach the hook!! heehee!!)

Keep It Up!

Duane

The jury here says - Where's the proof?? kid_devlish.gif Otherwise, it's all made up in your mind!!!smiley-devil.gif

Every-thing is "Only In Our Mind"! :big_bangin:

EDIT: But Hey "plod", Pete & "SV" you guys can come see for yourself!! And I'd love to fly with you all....that's if we aren't too busy picking up the kites for the bikini babes!! I'll meet you at the West Palm Beach Airport! I'll be the handsome guy surrounded by young beautiful women, you can't miss me! heehee!!

Keep It Up!

Duane

Maybe, Kitelife can get a "raffle" going and the winner will get a trip to Florida, so I have someone to fly with!! (Hope Jynx wins!) heehee!!

:big_bangin:

Keep It Up!

Duane

Hey, I thought you were married!!! kid_devlish.gif But the raffle idea sounds good about now!!innocent.gif

Maybe, Kitelife can get a "raffle" going and the winner will get a trip to Florida, so I have someone to fly with!! (Hope Jynx wins!) heehee!!

Keep It Up!

Duane

Hey, I thought you were married!!! kid_devlish.gif But the raffle idea sounds good about now!!innocent.gif

Hey "SV", I'm just looking for a flying companion...and I'm partial to women...and my wife works during the day!

And if I fly with you I may have to drag you body home! But, I'll take that chance too, if you get down this way! heehee!!

Keep It Up!

Duane

Keep It Up!

Duane

Hey "SV", I'm just looking for a flying companion...and I'm partial to women...and my wife works during the day!

And if I fly with you I may have to drag you body home! But, I'll take that chance too, if you get down this way! heehee!!

Keep It Up!

Duane

Drag my body??? That'll be a sight!!!! After 2 hip replacements, 2 heart attacks, and a stroke, I'm joining the ranks of "Cyborgs of the World"!! If I go, it'll be without my permission!! kid_devlish.gif Quiet, I'm still flying high!!!!smiley-devil.gif Kites, that is!!!!

PS: Duane - it'll be nice to win 2 raffles, 1 the vented "B", the other a trip to Florida to show you the kite in person!!!!kid_devlish.gif

Yeah...well...if you win, you better take a Greyhound Bus. With all the metal in you the airport scanners will think you are a walking grenade!! heehee!

:big_bangin: <<<for sure!! heehee!

Keep It Up!

Duane

:)

Keep It Up!

Duane

Hi "SV",

BTW...heehee!!...I live sort of a semi-monastic life ("semi" because I've worked my whole life--retired now)...I've been meditating for 30 years, or so, and I've been celibate (no sex) for many years (so many years, that I even forget who's suppose to tie who up! :big_bangin: ...heehee!) and I fast (no food) 4 times a year for 7 days on each fast...and I do other monastic stuff. So my wife, for 33 years who knows me well, thinks that my antics are funny...I just like to play and have fun! Others sometimes judge me as a "bad" person...but, that's funny-er! heehee!!

I'm also a Kite Flyer and a Kite-arian too, that's what's important! heehee!!

Keep It Up!

Duane

:)

Keep It Up!

Duane

Hi "SV",

BTW...heehee!!...I live sort of a semi-monastic life ("semi" because I've worked my whole life--retired now)...I've been meditating for 30 years, or so, and I've been celibate (no sex) for many years (so many years, that I even forget who's suppose to tie who up! :big_bangin: ...heehee!) and I fast (no food) 4 times a year for 7 days on each fast...and I do other monastic stuff. So my wife, for 33 years who knows me well, thinks that my antics are funny...I just like to play and have fun! Others sometimes judge me as a "bad" person...but, that's funny-er! heehee!!

I'm also a Kite Flyer and a Kite-arian too, that's what's important! heehee!!

Keep It Up!

Duane

After having the hips replaced, I came back to kiting as a form of therapy from my stroke! It was awesome to find something from my past (before stroke) that I could still do now!! And maybe do it better than before!! Lots of people ask me "What do you see in kites that keeps you so interested?"! Many don't understand that finding something from my past, that I can still do, is soooo important to my sense of self-worth!! So now I look to fly whenever the weather allows and my schedule is clear!!! Practice - practice - practice!!!! Improving my self-image!!!!kid_smartass.gif

You know...that sounds like a good "topic"..."Why do you fly kites?"

(No one does something for nothing!! heehee!!)

"SV", why don't you post that somewhere and see what kind of answers we get.

Keep It Up!

Duane

I'll post it in the "Why all the Fuss??" topic!!!kid_devlish.gif

Well, maybe I learned my lesson this time. I'm still suffering from my romp on the beach with the babes! It used to be, "The morning after the night before" was rough...now it's, "The week after the morning before!" heehee!

My left knee swelled up the day after and is still an abnormal size. I think I have water on the knee...I guess that would be ocean or salt water! I was out flying today but had a hard time bending it, so I figured I'd cut it short and let it rest. I have to be in good shape by this Sunday, because MrDenny and I are "finally" getting together to fly our Revs. again!! I put some DMSO on it so that should fix it...that stuff is good for everything from hemorrhoids to arthritics...and some say cancer too, but I don't recommend it's use---it could kill you! heehee!!

But, fixed or not I'll be at Round Island (FL) this Sunday.

If anyone else is in the area...come on over!

Keep It Up!

Duane

Still no pictures Duane?, and I don't mean of your knee!!

Pictures...Pictures...Pictures!!! OK here are some of the girls I was with http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/swimsuit/

Next time, when they are at the beach, I'll get in the pictures with them as we're flying my Revs!!

Keep It Up!

Duane

I am going flying with Duane today so I will let you know how many babes he draws into the camp. His lovely wife Rhonda will also be there so I will not have all the competition once he draws them in. Now if I could only remember why we are doing this ??????????????

Oh yea.. fly kites!kid_devlish.gif

Still no pictures Duane?, and I don't mean of your knee!!

Pictures...Pictures...Pictures!!! OK here are some of the girls I was with http://sportsillustr...n.com/swimsuit/

Next time, when they are at the beach, I'll get in the pictures with them as we're flying my Revs!!

And here's a picture of my knee:

Now you can understand why they were so attracted to me...it wasn't just the kite!! heehee!!

Keep It Up!

Duane

So, which is the bad one confused_1.gif Might ought to give them both a rest...............:blue-confused:

Hey, get off of them for a few days !!! ;)