KiteLife Forum

OUTHOUSE TUTORIAL

Guru4tru

Great trick, Duane !!!........LOVE IT !!............Did you knock first!!!!!!!! :sign_offtopic::sign_kitelife::blue-confused:

Thanks "windpoacher"...I can see that you appreciate "Lucy's" talent...(which is more then I can say for Jeepster!) And I sort of knocked on the roof a little bit! heehee!

And "NO!" Jeepster she didn't go into the "crapper"...this is all the farther she would go:

She said that there are limits to her "water sporting!"...heehee...she's funny sometimes!

Keep It Up!

Duane

EDIT: I'll have to get with the "KAPs" (Kite Areial Photographers) and see about mounting a camera on "Lucy"!!

The Aftermath!! Bed Time.............

I don’t know how many of you might have the difficulties I have with owning and raising a bunch of “kites”, but things were a bit rough after I returned with “Lucy” (STD JB Pro Fade) and I put her to bed (she, with the others, sleep in special containers with desiccant containers to remove any moisture) but they talk a lot between themselves.

“Lucy” was telling them about her day playing with the “Outhouse” and how funny it was and “Elvira” (mid- vent Blk. Rainbow) “like went crazy” saying that I was a complete “lunatic”…she talked about the time I stabbed her with my kite stake, putting 2 holes in her, (which was an accident) and about the time she was almost eaten by alligators and about the time I tried to put her in “Holy Water” to kill her… and the time the sprinklers drenched her…and she went on and on…but then “Lucy” said…”We really had a good time!”

It was a good day!

Keep It Up!

Duane

SHHHHH! Ghosts!!!kid_devlish.gif

Thanks Wayne...sometimes I ....well...I'll be OK!..... I just have to stop fighting it...you know..............I'm glad that someone can hear me..........

============================

Hey!! Tomorrow I go to a picnic and I'll be teaching kids how to fly!! heehee!

Keep It Up!

Duane