KiteLife Forum

Kitelife is on the road...

Hi everyone, just dropping a quick note to let you know that TK and I will be on the road May 21 to Jun 4... Dental work down south, then a leisurely drive back up the coast on 101.

Phone and email should still be regular, although I probably won't be on the forum as much during those days.

Hey John,

Best of luck with the teeth thing in Mexico, and hoping you bring us back some nice pictures (videos) of your ride back up the coast. I can only imagine how many beautiful places there are to fly a kite !

~Rob.

I probably won't be on the forum as much during those days.

Well John,

They're not working on your fingers, are they ? Just kidding..........best wishes &, good luck ! :)

Take care............

Yeah...I'm with Nick..."best wishes &, good luck ! :)" And don't worry about the forum...everything will be OK here...just rest and recover!!

===================

""Nick"", what are you doing..."When the cat's away :) the mice can play!! :ani_yahoo: heehee!! I've got to think of some outeagious post!! heehee But, how do you top Baloo eating a peacock?!?!...well I'll come up with something!! heehee!!

Keep It Up!

Duane

As I said in another thread, thank you my friends. :ani_yahoo:

I'm having the dental work done Mon/Tue/Wed, Thu/Fri/Sat/Sun to recuperate and relax in San Diego, stopping in to see the folks at Rev...

Then we're off, up the coast via 101, camping, flying, exploring, playing. :)