KiteLife Forum

Debbie & Lee Park

kram

I thank you "Geezer" for a wonderful inciteful interview with Debbie & Lee Park...You shared with us a glimpse from their early years to the present...from their appreciation of mentors, on-going development to perfection, dedication to sport, enthusiam of sport, always looking forward to the next level, etc..

i was at the Datyon AKA 2003 and saw their routines for the first time...i loaded a few pics of that indoor event on my photofile page...

Kram...Kitelife Subscriber #5

Yup, that Geezer can sure write.

Did you see the web pages with the Parks? At their website http://www.indoorkiteflying.com I believe. And http://www.lincolncity.com should get you to March's indoor kite festival and they have a video sample of the indoor flying... including a Parks interview. :)

BB

Penny

Hi Kram -

What to say to all that???

All right - to start with, I'm glad you enjoyed the interview. Lee and Debbie are truly amazing people...

My initial reaction to your comments is that "Aw Shucks, just doin' my job!" thing, which is certainly quite true... And immediately after that is the bit about "All I did was ask the questions," which is also true. Lee and Debbie really did all the hard work.

I think, however, that I want to thank you - and not just for myself either. Folks who write for Kitelife by and large go unnoticed, and that's WAY too bad! So I'll THANK YOU for all the folks who've written for Kitelife who never got mentioned. I'm delighted you dug well enough to pull out a name. Thanks!

geezer

P.S. - As for YOU Mz. Lingenfelter, you're lovely, you're delightful, and you're BIASED! And I sure appreciate your comments anyway (LOL).

From hearing people talk about the Parks, and after reading Geezers great interview in Kitelife, I'd love to see them perform in Lincoln City in March. My problem is that I have to work that week. At one point, I was hoping that if I left town early Friday after work, I could make an evening session. Trouble is, everything goes on fron 12-5 PM, so that's out.

Can someone tell me if they will still be at the event Saturday? Will Lam Hoac still be there for the comp Sat? I looked through the event program through Lincoln City Tourism's site, and didn't see anything about who's performing when.

• 7 months later...

Here's an update we just received from Lee and Debbie.

Wanted to share this with everyone! Anybody near Duluth, Georgia? Hope you get a chance to see them perform!

Aerial Experience Productions is proud to announce that featured performer Debbie Park will participate in the upcoming Hilton Skating & Gymnastics Spectacular at the Gwinnett Center in Duluth, Georgia on Wednesday October 12, 2005. Debbie will perform 2 unique numbers creatively combining skating, acrobatics and dance including her latest work, “Saajana” designed by famed Hollywood choreographer, Adam Parson. This star-studded event will be recorded and aired on television network NBC on Sunday January 22, 2006 from 4:00 to 6:00 PM EST. Additional cast of the show will include Figure Skating Stars, Brian Boitano, Elvis Stojko, John Zimmerman, Rory Flack Burghart, Yuka Sato & Jason Dungjen, Vladimir Besedin & Oleksiy Polischuk and Gymnastics Champions, Carly Patterson, Paul Hamm, Shannon Miller, Morgan Hamm, Jason Gatson, Dominique Moceaneu, Ivan Ivankov, Jordan Jovtchev, Mohini Bhardwaj and Entertainer Diana DeGarmo. We invite you to enjoy the live show performance with us or the television broadcast at the beginning of the year. There are many more exciting ventures happening with Aerial Experience. Please stop by the websites listed below for regular updates or to see images and videos from recent events. As always, we look forward to hearing how we might help to fulfill your entertainment needs.

SRI

--

AERIAL EXPERIENCE PRODUCTIONS

ACROBATIC ENTERTAINMENT ACTS

JOURNEY IN AIR!

www.AerialExperience.com

www.IndoorKiteFlying.com

Theresa