KiteLife Forum

nuttyced

nuttyced

Where in California are you at? El Mirage is one of the ultimate buggy locations in the west, only thing better that I have found is Ivanpah on the Cali/Nevada line.

You can get as much speed as your kite and guts are capable of on either one of these two places. For directions, check out www.nabx.net.

El Mirage dry lake bed is between Victorville and Palmdale. Great place to ride and should only be a couple hours drive for you depending on traffic. :) Check the weather as well before you head up that way to make sure the lake bed is still dry. We have been getting a very unusual amount of rain up here in Vegas the last few months (more than we have had the entire last year) and the dry lake beds are not dry...maybe pull out a surf board and fire up the new Venom's for a mud run??? Hope they dry out soon! Getting buggy fever really bad!

hey!!!!!

that is pretty good@ el mirage i check some pictures on the web site ,i think i can have some fun there.it's anyone know what's like @ the moment i got some time this weekend and the begining of next week, i like 2 drive up there and play

i better take the kite board also

please MR rain stop!!!!!