KiteLife Forum

Fearless Tattoo goes to the City...

RobB

The winds were a little tough, but I tried to shoot a little video while hanging out in Liberty State Park, hoping some other kiters would show up. Well, here's what I came up with...

~Rob.

Good Video Rob,

Thanks for sharing it...I need all the inspiration I can to put in some dual line time...the Rev. seems to have taken over my mind!

If that video was with the heavier spars...I see nothing wrong with that action. But, then like I said, I'm no expert here! I'd love to fly as well as you can! heehee!

Keep It Up!

Duane

Good Video Rob,

Thanks for sharing it...I need all the inspiration I can to put in some dual line time...the Rev. seems to have taken over my mind!

If that video was with the heavier spars...I see nothing wrong with that action. But, then like I said, I'm no expert here! I'd love to fly as well as you can! heehee!

Keep It Up!

Duane

No, this was the Fearless Tattoo SUL, not the E3. I have a few of the darker colored kites, but this one has absolutely no color other than black. Besides... the E3 could only wish to fly in 2 mph of wind !

I wish I had a good picture of it, but it's not very photgenic... hard to tell what you're looking at because the color hides the lines of the kite...

Rob.

BTW, that's the 'Freedom Tower' rising out of lower Manhattan off the right wing of the kite. It's nice to see something start to fill that big hole in the sky.

post-786-0-35091700-1310948137_thumb.jpg