KiteLife Forum

B-Series STD Package (9/27/11)

John Barresi

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say 1 October to give John some time to recover and pump himself up ;) for the drawing!

On a serious note...hope you feel better soon, John! ;) There's quite a large number of folks waiting for your speedy recovery. :doh:

. . . and of course hoping that he/she is the lucky one to win the prize! :ani_giveup: Good luck everyone!

Come on guys. No need to get THAT cynical. Just leave it be. John well come through for us when he can. Its a Free kite, and you don't even have to pay shipping. Whats it matter how long it takes?

Try offering more support to the guy that runs all of this, and makes it possible to get a free kite!

Come on guys. No need to get THAT cynical. Just leave it be. John well come through for us when he can. Its a Free kite, and you don't even have to pay shipping. Whats it matter how long it takes?

Try offering more support to the guy that runs all of this, and makes it possible to get a free kite!

Agreed; JB I hope nationals went well and you're feeling better. No harm in prompting the RNG though!!! Not a clue what my number is but I'm sure we will all know it in a day or two 8P. ;)

We are offering support, with a bit of banter thrown in of course.

I say Oct. 3. The AKA Convention will be over and John will be home. Maybe.

kjm

I agee! October 3rd...my birthday...and a WINDerFULL present!

Must admit, would make a great Birthday present, now I have seen a Harley FXR Police model for sale over here, any suggestions to how I might get it for an early Christmas / Birthday present?

Hi guys, again - sorry for the delay...

I'm still in NJ for the AKA Convention, and will indeed be waiting until the 4th to do this drawing.

I'm severely jet-lagged, and need to refresh the master list with new sign ups and expirations up to the scheduled date of the drawing... With my mind and state of rest as it is, I'm not confident in my ability to do that accurately now.

Literally, I've been nodding off at odd moments in odd places.

Thanks for your patience, this will be worth the wait!