KiteLife Forum

B-Series STD Package (9/27/11)

John Barresi

You all would not believe how bad this looks on an old 14" AOC flat screen. My beautiful 27" Apple Cinema monitor bit the dust just about the same time that John upgraded the site. I had an hour or two of wide-screen views of the new site before I lost it. Now I'm viewing on a very old monitor which is sitting behind me on a roll-around cart. Type a few words, turn around to check, fix all the errors and try again.

I went out this afternoon and bought a new Apple monitor, but discovered that is no longer has a VESA mount, or a DVI input. Several raging hours later, I find that when Apple says Guaranteed next day delivery($$$), they mean Next day after they get around to shipping it, which might be several days.

Don't expect to see me much until Wednesday or so when I can get some kind of decent monitor hooked up to this computer.

( And I think that avatar is a bit silly looking.)

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But, you know you have to keep up with the latest suite of apple madness.

Meanwhile, my last win is winging it's way to me and I will be keeping my head down, just in case I win this one too.

(Smileys broken here for some reason, but I am on a mac so probably my end)

Reef Runner - Seriously, I do not own a Rev. :sq-wink: I only started flying quads five months ago. I have a Vamp Devil by Flying Wings which I absolutely love. :akuma: I also have a vintage Spirit Quad by New Tech. I've tried the Volksquad and don't like it. Bungies keep breaking while flying, not while crashing. LOL.

Jason - I have posted on a old Macbook and a new iMac the past two days and I've no trouble with the smileys. :dizzy: Something else is going on. Haven't checked other features yet.

kjm

Reef Runner - Seriously, I do not own a Rev. :dizzy: I only started flying quads five months ago. I have a Vamp Devil by Flying Wings which I absolutely love. :akuma: I also have a vintage Spirit Quad by New Tech. I've tried the Volksquad and don't like it. Bungies keep breaking while flying, not while crashing. LOL.

OK, well you help me keep up with this thing. I think the drawing is on the 27th, and you definately need a REV !! It's almost a sin ! I'll be pulling for you.............