KiteLife Forum

Who changed my Kitelife site???

Hi guys, we just had a overdue forum upgrade...

1. Firefox seems to be a little quirky, but Chrome tested 100% okay on this end.
  2. "Profile photos" are gone, so all avatars have gone square, sorry!
  3. We generally roll out major upgrades here first, then on the Rev forum when it's absolutely necessary.

The old version of the forum software was giving some excessively long queries, and of course, become more and more susceptible to security issues.

Feel free (please) to continue posting "what-why" feedback here if anything continues to act quirky... Your feedback is important! :blue-love:

Out of general principle, you may want to hold down the shift key and refresh the forum index page, just to clear your cache.

It looks good though.

Seems to work OK.

Bit of a voyage of discovery, lots of options to click to get it to behave how it was B4 the change.

Just edited this ost OK.

Sorry shoud read Post, there you go just edited it again.

My sig has gone a bit wonky though. Will have a look when I get time (back to doing the accounts)

Looks like Avatar & Profile Photo, now have to be the same, but I think there are some size requirements, for your profile photo to appear (?) Still a bit confused as to what's going on, because John said that the profile photos were gone (?), Not sure about that, because mine is there, his is there, and when I check other people's profiles, their's are there, likewise.............. :akuma:

Magic, I suppose, or maybe Voodoo ? :dizzy:

Didn't this forum have a "Spell Checker", before ??? I really need that................

Hi guys, we just had a overdue forum upgrade...

1. Firefox seems to be a little quirky, but Chrome tested 100% okay on this end.
  2. "Profile photos" are gone, so all avatars have gone square, sorry!
  3. We generally roll out major upgrades here first, then on the Rev forum when it's absolutely necessary.

The old version of the forum software was giving some excessively long queries, and of course, become more and more susceptible to security issues.

Feel free (please) to continue posting "what-why" feedback here if anything continues to act quirky... Your feedback is important! :dizzy:

Out of general principle, you may want to hold down the shift key and refresh the forum index page, just to clear your cache.

John, It appears that the Profile Photos "ARE", still there. Check your profile. It just needs to be square and of a certain size. Not sure about that, but I couldn't get a 250 x 250 to show, but once I exceeded 300 x 300, the profile photo showed up.

Please bring back the "Spell Checker", if possible........... :akuma:

ps..... I think you could drop the default font on size. Mine seems to be on 14.

IMHO, I think 12 is ample, don't you ???