KiteLife Forum

Subscription system

Hi folks, just a heads up...

I was really frustrated with our subscription system layout and methodology, so we've gone back to an upgraded version of our old one.

1. You'll now see the "Subscriptions" tab in our forum navigation menu, and "Store" is gone.

2. If you find that a subscription icon isn't showing on your forum posts and it should be, please send me a PM and I'll sort it out.

3. We use a master list here in the office for all drawings, you definitely won't miss out on any prizes. :ani_giveup:

Thanks for your patience and support!

Nope. Red dot with exclamation point in place of circle where I should select life subscription, and message saying I must cancel automatic payment before I can upgrade.

According to PayPal, I HAVE canceled, but your subscription system does not seem to believe it.

• 1 month later...

Hi there, I've just subscribed to kitelife and now have an issue with the downloading of videos - I keep getting this error message when trying to download a file:

[#10850.1] An internal error occurred. Please contact an administrator

Is this something to do with cookies? Thank you for your time! :big_band: