KiteLife Forum

Kymera (10/25/11)

John Barresi

We're pleased to yet again announce the next prize being given away to our most appreciated supporters, the Kitelife Subscribers... For roughly 10 cents per day they play a major role in keeping KL growing in every way.

Because I'll actually be out of the country when it's time to hold our B-Series drawing, I figured I'd put up another prize right now to appease our supporters. :ani_giveup:

==

This time around, a Kymera, $198 value!

This package includes kite, removable weights and kite sleeve!

NOTE: Primary color of the kite in this drawing is BLUE, with WHITE and GREY.

You can sign up here.

Odds of winning for this prize is currently 1/297, and will be drawn on October 25th, 2011!

Our thanks, and the very best to you... Let the drooling begin!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now there's one that catches my eye ! It also woke me up to the fact that my KL subscription ran out on Sept.1st.

Yikes !

If I get a Kymera for my birthday before the drawing (it's on my list), I'll pass it along to one of my quad-line obsessed buddies... maybe a kite like the Kymera is just what they need to break the Rev spell... :ani_giveup:

Now there's one that catches my eye ! It also woke me up to the fact that my KL subscription ran out on Sept.1st.

Yikes !

If I get a Kymera for my birthday before the drawing (it's on my list), I'll pass it along to one of my quad-line obsessed buddies... maybe a kite like the Kymera is just what they need to break the Rev spell... :group:

Break the Rev spell? :ani_giveup: Never!! But it would definitely be an upgrade over what I have now!! Or a nice addition to my son's selection!!! :lol: I'll see how the RNG influencing goes before trying any "voodoo"!!

I've had really good responses on the Kymera... Generally, folks seem to over-control it at first, and then begin to be more articulated in their flight technique.

Myself, it's great to see that kind of influence on a flier - and to see that the kites are actually flying just like my personal ones, right out of the bag.

Good luck everyone, I'm looking forward to giving this one away. :kid_cheerful:

• 2 weeks later...

SV- Haven't you figured out that your voodoo is no good. This dualie is going to go to someone who actually likes dualies. Someone who can appreciate one. Someone like me. It will give me a reason to refine my technique. LOL. So don't worry about this one. It's MINE.

kjm

P.S. (Check out my blog for news of my latest acquisition. It's not a Rev.)