John Barresi

Kymera (10/25/11)

77 posts in this topic

We're pleased to yet again announce the next prize being given away to our most appreciated supporters, the Kitelife Subscribers... For roughly 10 cents per day they play a major role in keeping KL growing in every way.

Because I'll actually be out of the country when it's time to hold our B-Series drawing, I figured I'd put up another prize right now to appease our supporters. :ani_giveup:

==

This time around, a Kymera, $198 value!

This package includes kite, removable weights and kite sleeve!

NOTE: Primary color of the kite in this drawing is BLUE, with WHITE and GREY.

You can sign up here.

Odds of winning for this prize is currently 1/297, and will be drawn on October 25th, 2011!

Our thanks, and the very best to you... Let the drooling begin!

Create Custom T-Shirts

Now there's one that catches my eye ! It also woke me up to the fact that my KL subscription ran out on Sept.1st.

Yikes !

If I get a Kymera for my birthday before the drawing (it's on my list), I'll pass it along to one of my quad-line obsessed buddies... maybe a kite like the Kymera is just what they need to break the Rev spell... :ani_giveup:

Now there's one that catches my eye ! It also woke me up to the fact that my KL subscription ran out on Sept.1st.

Yikes !

If I get a Kymera for my birthday before the drawing (it's on my list), I'll pass it along to one of my quad-line obsessed buddies... maybe a kite like the Kymera is just what they need to break the Rev spell... :group:

Break the Rev spell? :ani_giveup: Never!! But it would definitely be an upgrade over what I have now!! Or a nice addition to my son's selection!!! :lol: I'll see how the RNG influencing goes before trying any "voodoo"!!

I've had really good responses on the Kymera... Generally, folks seem to over-control it at first, and then begin to be more articulated in their flight technique.

Myself, it's great to see that kind of influence on a flier - and to see that the kites are actually flying just like my personal ones, right out of the bag.

Good luck everyone, I'm looking forward to giving this one away. :kid_cheerful:

Sweet, that would be a great addition to the collection for my birthday. 10-23. :kid_cheerful:

First voodoo... :lol: must86 from the YouTube vids that is up your ally. Nice, BTW

I've seen this one in flight - beautiful!! Capable of anything you can throw at it!! :lol: Time for a little "voodoo"!!!

SV2.gif

Feels better already!!! :kid_cheerful:

OH OH OH OH OH!!!!!! I want this one!!!!

OH OH OH OH OH!!!!!! I want this one!!!!

NA NA NA NA NA!!!! Who doesn't??!!

... Good luck everyone, I'm looking forward to giving this one away. :kid_cheerful:

Hmmm, I know an easy way to double your pleasure ... or even triple it!!!!

Cheers,

Tom

Well, well, all I can say is, "that is sweet" ! SV, you probably wouldn't be interested in this one............you probably should take that RNG banner off. You might confuse the RNG, and actually win............ ;)

ME, ME, ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kjm

If I win the Rev, I won't be eligible to win this!!!!!! ;)

Tough decision, SV. Fortunately you don't have to make it. The RNG decides all. ;)

The RNG!!! :ani_giveup: Inhuman, cold, number-spitting machine!!!! :doh: Maybe insults work?? ;)

Maybe threats?? :ani_giveup: Maybe I'm undoing all the "voodoo" I've tried?? Oh well, another tactic!!! ;)

Now that is a Dualie I wouldnt mind owning.

Sorry folks, didn't win the Rev!!! Gotta try some more "voodoo!"!

SV2.gif

Might be the lucky time!!!! :rolleyes:

SV- Haven't you figured out that your voodoo is no good. This dualie is going to go to someone who actually likes dualies. Someone who can appreciate one. Someone like me. It will give me a reason to refine my technique. LOL. So don't worry about this one. It's MINE.

kjm

P.S. (Check out my blog for news of my latest acquisition. It's not a Rev.)

JUst checkin' in so the RNG doesn't forget #833.

Voodoo no good??? Someone likes dualies?? WHAT??? :big_band: You mean there are still dualie fliers out in the world?? "You can't resist The Dark Side"!!! HAHA!!! :cat_lol:

Had a GREAT time this past weekend in Lincoln City... Right alongside the Rev group, there were three Kymeras set up and flying regularly.

Spence Watson, Wen Jeng, Jeremy Franklin and I had a good time buzzing the quad heads - oh wait, three of us ARE quad heads! :big_band:

I think I just got "dualie" spanked by our leader!!! :big_band: