KiteLife Forum

B-Series Mid-Vent Package (12/5/11)

John Barresi

Thanks to Bolo, Pete, and Reef Runner for their generosity in donating their numbers. But the fates have decreed that I am not to join the "Dark Side". So be it.

kjm

I'm sure that you meant to say, that the fates hadn't decreed that you join the "Dark Side", on Dec 5th. Santa's still got to make his run, you know..............so be good, and leave cookies & corn ! :)

Santa just made his early run. I have Green Bay Packer stock. The certificate will be under the tree. Don't need anything else for Christmas. Well, maybe a Super bowl win would be nice as a late Christmas gift. Must go fly my Green Bay Packer kite. TTYL.

kjm

Santa just made his early run. I have Green Bay Packer stock. The certificate will be under the tree. Don't need anything else for Christmas. Well, maybe a Super bowl win would be nice as a late Christmas gift. Must go fly my Green Bay Packer kite. TTYL.

kjm

Hey... You can't fly stock!!!

Even I (a Wisconsinite) would rather have my money with strings attached! : )

Holy Cr-p. I mean, Oh my goodness. :w00t:

I have been wanting a B series for such a long.

I am looking so forward to getting this baby up in the air.

This last month or so have been very hectic, so I have not been online much to watch the progress of this drawing.

Thanks John. ( I'll pm you with my cell # so we can make arrangements for me to get out your way and pick it up.)

Thanks everyone for the congrats.

• Like 3