KiteLife Forum

Kymera (1/15/12)

John Barresi

All right!!! Been off line at U-Make all weekend. Then came home to find my wireless router had gone belly up. Finally discovered that one of my neighbors has an unsecured network ... yep, stealing band width off him till the new router arrives. So, now I have the opportunity to be available when John calls asking for mailing directions for my new (first) dual line kite. Okay John, you can now fire up my friend, the RNG, and make those other subscribers happy that I finally have a dual line kite!!!!

Cheers,

Tom

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooo missed it again. Blast. Oh well only Two possible solutions, buy LOADS more subscriptions to up my chances of winning. That will never work cuz I can't afford it. And the blooming RNG would still pick other folks numbers first.

Or, cancel my current Ones and stop worrying about winning kites AND YOU ALL KNOW THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN. Miss out on all the banter NEVER.

Suppose that gives me One more option, well done Nathaniel.

Cant wait till the next One John.

And as far as the RNG is concerned, bring it on!!

• 2 weeks later...

Got the kite a few days ago, looks like a great kite! Very well built, and a great bag, great colors. Haven't flown it yet, but I think I at least figured out how to put it together (thanks to an informative video I found somewhere, a little stumped at first). Very happy to win, I have wanted a nice dual line kite, but after buying a couple revs, it was not in the budget. Thanks, Kitelife!!

• Like 1