kiteman36

Synergy Zero Wind Great Deca Indoor Quad Kite

4 posts in this topic

I am selling my 2005 Synergy Zero Wind Great Deca Indoor Quad Kite. It has never been flown and is in perfect new condition. It is my understanding that Guildworks is either no longer making these or at the least it is very difficult to get one. When I purchased mine back in 2005, I had to wait over six months for delivery. I am taking offers at this time. Look for my other listings on this site for a Synergy Deca 15 (new condition, test flown twice, and same year), as well as these other kites that are also in new condition. I have a Benson Airbow quad kite, a Revolution Indoor quad kite, a White Bird Firebird single line kite and a White Bird dragon single line kite.

post-6734-0-40201600-1326223946_thumb.jp

I regret selling my Great wind deca,

I'd be interested in a replacement, can you give me a ring sometimes soon?

301- 402- 2624 is the office number

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Video Tutorials

• Site Sponsors

• Similar Content

• By Matt G
      So I have had my Rev Reflex RX for 3 days and the wind has been ok to fly every day, I'm down in Plymouth in the UK and we never struggle for a sea breeze and living 500m from a huge set of public football pitches on top of a hill it is one of the best flying sites for miles. 
      The first day the wind was a little light and variable with a 30 deg shift in direction which made my first experience of flying a quad a "challenge" to say the least only ever flying dual line stunt kites before it was mentally very challenging to get the inputs of the quad correct and when things happened quickly my instincts as a duel liner took over often ending on me "landing" unexpectedly, but as the evening wore on I started to get used to the feel of the extra bottom lines and could fly a box and figure 8 to some fashion.
       The second evening the wind was a little stronger and from a steady direction and I could really get the kite moving concentrating firstly on the box shapes then figure 8's the controls started to feel normal but not instinctive and I have to analyze what I did and how it affected the movement of the kite. Next was the hover which is much much harder than all the YouTube videos make it look! I had little success with it I feel that I must be over controlling the kite as it wants to race forwards but I can back it down very slowly but can't find the "bite" when it stops and wants to hover yet. 
      Day 3 and after an hour of single line flying with my son the wind felt good and steady so I set up the Rev again and really had a great time oh god this is fun to fly really felt comfortable in flying it around hovers did start to come together, I found them much easier at the top and bottom of the wind window, on the edges it veered off sliding and in the centre it was like a caged animal trying to race upwards! I felt comfatable enough to try an inverted stop and managed it a few times nicely but I lost my nerve and was pulling up high and about 2m above the ground, it did stop wonderfully but again my brain started to hurt working out inputs of the kite flying backward and upsidedown! but fun none the less.
      Sorry to of gone on but I'm still buzzing from flying and had to tell someone... well anyone...you lot....
      Matt 

• By happysuperbutton
      Got one thnx!
      Wanting to buy a used Revolution kite!
      Eyeing a 1.5 B-series, midvent, 3wrap. Since it's gonna be a first ever quad, I'll also be looking for handles and lines.
      Preference for local deals so we could meet up and skip the hassle of packing for shipping and all that extra effort.
      Feel free to PM me too, thanks all and really appreciate it!
      Also looking for any 1.5 style rev (Reflex, Classic, vented, etc.) If you're thinking of letting one of your revs go, pm me please! Has to be RTF.
    • By John Barresi
      SOLD OUT!!
      Join us for two full days of quad instruction in Denmark on September 9-10, 2017... We'll be covering everything from absolute basics (pure beginner) all the way up through advanced techniques and team flying, as well as providing short flight routines that are sure to help your skills along while having fun at the same time.

Exact location is:

Prins Knuds Dæmning 1, 2791 Dragør, Denmark
      https://goo.gl/maps/88pTcg4U61F2
      (55°35'25.9"N 12°40'31.1"E)

Saturday's focus will be on flight competence and individual skills, Sunday will shift focus more toward team flying in groups. 

Testimonials - http://tinyurl.com/jb-testimonials

Registration is $125 per person and includes full access to the clinic on both days (10a-4p, please note - there are only 15 spots available and we expect them to fill up very quickly).
      http://kitelife.com/forum/store/product/58-danish-quad-clinic-sep-9-10-2017/
      Attending:
      @drdante (Dan) Louise  @Lax @Niels Toftlund Jensen Mirjam @Karl Kristian Hagger Simon @Anders Matson @Hammer_dk (Lars) Per A @Ivar @Farid @The Flying Stars Gerrit S @AERIALIS  
    • By Edmond Dragut
      hello, i try to find a Revolution indoor. i will consider if it is a stack to.
      Thank you 
    • By ACrop
      So I ran a forum search and couldn't figure this out...so here I am asking for help, lots of questions but one main idea - what is an SUL really?:
      What is the difference between an indoor quad and an SUL?  What makes an SUL different than a standard?  Can I take a standard and change/tweek some stuff and end up with a SUL sail - or is the sail itself too heavy or is the sail geometry different?  Is an SUL just an indoor flown outside when there is no wind??  
      I know that there are times when there is not enough wind to keep my standard afloat without lots of work....and that is ok.  But I keep hearing about SUL but I don't know what that really means.  Not looking for an equipment fix to the no wind issue, just trying to educate myself as to what the consensus is on terms.

• Upcoming Events