kiteman36

Synergy Zero Wind Great Deca Indoor Quad Kite

4 posts in this topic

I am selling my 2005 Synergy Zero Wind Great Deca Indoor Quad Kite. It has never been flown and is in perfect new condition. It is my understanding that Guildworks is either no longer making these or at the least it is very difficult to get one. When I purchased mine back in 2005, I had to wait over six months for delivery. I am taking offers at this time. Look for my other listings on this site for a Synergy Deca 15 (new condition, test flown twice, and same year), as well as these other kites that are also in new condition. I have a Benson Airbow quad kite, a Revolution Indoor quad kite, a White Bird Firebird single line kite and a White Bird dragon single line kite.

post-6734-0-40201600-1326223946_thumb.jp

I regret selling my Great wind deca,

I'd be interested in a replacement, can you give me a ring sometimes soon?

301- 402- 2624 is the office number

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Video Tutorials

• Site Sponsors

• Similar Content

• By John Barresi
      Join us for two full days of hard core TEAM QUAD instruction on May 13-14, 2017 with three members of Team KiteLife including @John Barresi and Scott Benz (@mystainedskin) on both days with Brett Marchel (@Flight Risk) joining us on Sunday at the Munson Soccer Fields near Detroit MI.
      Location - https://goo.gl/maps/iszmxLfeQzT2
      NOTE: This event has been reformatted - it is open to intermediate fliers or better only, focus will be on team flying and certain skills are required including basic hovers, figure 8 flight and fundamental speed control.
      Please also note, there are only 8 spots available!
      Saturday morning we'll have a rountable about team philosophy and dynamics, this covers a metric ton of stuff that even the "pros" think they know, but don't... Then we'll break up into two teams, rotating students between the two groups to work on team maneuvers and basic skill improvements, then we'll do a mega fly to close out the day, wind allowing.
      I'd also like to identify who, if anyone is interested in learning how to call a team on their own... This is a great chance for warm hearted coaching and friendly cohorts, really as painless and fun as it gets.
      Sunday will be more of the same, turned up few notches.
      Ideal choice of equipment for this class is any model of "1.5" style kites (includes EXP, SLE, B-Series, printed specials, Phoenix, Shook, Swiss Made, Freilein, etc) - we'll go through painless equipment set up, good tuning and all aspects of flight - the goal here is to demystify quad flying and set you up to win... Again, ANY type of basic "1.5 platform" quad line kite is acceptable for participation.
      Students will use their own kites, 120' length is REQUIRED for all team exercises.
      Must be Skybond or spectra lines for team flying.
      Testimonials - http://tinyurl.com/jb-testimonials
      Registration is $175 per person and includes full access to the clinic on both days (10a-4p), a discounted rate of $150 is available to KiteLife subscribers.
      KiteLife subscription info - http://join.kitelife.com
      Clinic sign up link:
      http://kitelife.com/forum/store/product/54-motor-city-squad-clinic-may-13-14-2017/
      RSVP'd so far:
      @ru4camping @Jason R Hope to see you there!
    • By LS Kite Stakes
      The original Ninja Eyes set by Bazzer. This is the very first set made, and are the only one of two sets made in the Rev1 sail size. Sails were sewn by Bazzer, but they were finished by Revolution. They are the only kites finished by Revolution that does not have the revolution logo imprinted on them, that I know of. The other kite set is owned by Ben Dantonio, retired general manager of revolution(the last I heard). AS far as I know, these are the kites that started the series of special kites made by master kite makers for Revolution.
      This set is one vented and one full sail kite, with stacking lines, 120ft laser pro line set, 15 inch snagless handles. The kites are in very good shape, I never flew them in high winds and always took good care of them. No rips, tears, or stains, mesh is in excellent shape. The buyer will be tasked with keeping a bit of Revolution history, they are listed in John Mitchell's list of notable kites in Revolution's past.
      $2000, including Priority shipping in the US.
      I will consider offers. I do dicker.

• By Edmond Dragut
      Supersonic template 3 inch bigger at the V cut. i used the original frame and spars. is flying good but i need to do some adjustments at the bridle to make him to respond better at hovering and slow fly

• By Edmond Dragut
      hello, i try to find a Revolution indoor. i will consider if it is a stack to.
      Thank you 
    • By John Barresi
      A particularly light-hearted and casual routine, Lam uses a lot of dance in this performance, interacting with his SUL Rev 1.5 kite, great motion and energy.
  • Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found