kiteman36

Synergy Zero Wind Great Deca Indoor Quad Kite

4 posts in this topic

I am selling my 2005 Synergy Zero Wind Great Deca Indoor Quad Kite. It has never been flown and is in perfect new condition. It is my understanding that Guildworks is either no longer making these or at the least it is very difficult to get one. When I purchased mine back in 2005, I had to wait over six months for delivery. I am taking offers at this time. Look for my other listings on this site for a Synergy Deca 15 (new condition, test flown twice, and same year), as well as these other kites that are also in new condition. I have a Benson Airbow quad kite, a Revolution Indoor quad kite, a White Bird Firebird single line kite and a White Bird dragon single line kite.

post-6734-0-40201600-1326223946_thumb.jp

Create Custom T-Shirts

I regret selling my Great wind deca,

I'd be interested in a replacement, can you give me a ring sometimes soon?

301- 402- 2624 is the office number

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room

• Video Tutorials

• Site Sponsors

• Similar Content

• By John Barresi
      Hi all,
      Super stoked to announce that Team KiteLife will be returning to the SPI Kite Festival in February!
      Thursday, Feb 2 evening: Indoor show (tickets available at B&S Kites) Fri/Sat, Feb 3-4 all day: Outdoor festival
      ==
      Additionally, we'll be offering TWO separate workshops / clinics / classes on Sunday Feb 5th!
      These are fun and educational workshops covering the most important aspects of dual or quad line kite flying and we do cover a lot of important fundamentals in the starting presentation of each class, so please be on time.
      If we have full classes would mean one instructor for every 2.5 students over the course of three hours, with four instructors rotating through the class... That's a ton of personal, one-on-one time with experienced fliers.
      Included for each discipline:
      Basic introduction to kite types and bridle / tuning Field-proven techniques for setting up and breaking down your gear Basics of flight posture, body, hands and feet, as well as line tension Training with an instructor on your own kite(s), building your skills FYI, you CAN register for both dual and quad line classes if you fly both styles!
      Please note, kites are NOT provided.
      ==
      NOTE: The sign up links below will NOT work on Tapatalk or the KiteLife App, you must use a normal browser (mobile or desktop).
      ==
      9am-12pm: DUAL LINE Instruction (10 students max) $50
      Tickets - http://kitelife.com/forum/store/product/41-tkl-clinic-spi-dual-line-feb-5th-2016/< 1 hr lunch break >
        1pm-4pm: QUAD LINE instruction (10 students max) $50
      Tickets - http://kitelife.com/forum/store/product/43-tkl-clinic-spi-quad-line-feb-5th-2016/ ==

RSVPs for Dual Line (6 spots open):
      @chucka @DebMo @GammoRay @revaholic RSVPs for Quad Line (8 spots open):
      @chucka @GammoRay @revaholic
    • By iCrash
      I just put this up for sale.  I'm selling this bat kite because I purchased a custom Rev Series B.
      Everything is there to fly the quad line bat kite... instructions, carrying bag, skyshark carbon fiber, handles, and lines.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/232124960438?

• By ACrop
      Rain, rain go away but leave the breeze for today...
      So it wasn't the rain that sent me to roll up my lines today, it was the massive roll of thunder that announced the predicted change from grey and gusty to thunderstorms that was the nudge I needed.  However, before I gave in I found myself contemplating "if the sail gets wet, it must get heavier.  I wonder how much the wind range is impacted by the sail being wet?"  Anyone got advice on how many more mph of windspeed is needed to keep a sail up when it goes from dry to wet?  Just curious, the wind I get is frequently light enough that I am struggling to stay aloft - making skill building hard.  Wondering if staying out in the (non-thunderstorm) showers is worth trying out or if borderline wind + wet wieght= no flight for me.
      Also, is there a secret "bring on the wind but not the rain/thunder" ritual or dance that I can learn?  Don't get me wrong, I ain't complaining - I got a full 10 minutes with my full vent sail the other day before switching back to the standard.  Not bad for an inland field round here.
    • By John Barresi
      You can subscribe to notifications for my live feed of you're on Facebook.

• By Airfx
      I have an Echo light wind dual line kite for sale. Very little air time on it and a very crisp sail. It is practically brand new. Into the Wind sells them for $140. I would just like $100 including shipping to the US. Includes sleeve. Ask if you have questions. 

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found