KiteLife Forum

7' Ghost Pyro Delta X2 (2/22/12)

John Barresi

OK, so who Squealed on me. Loads of folks runiing round in the woods in Kevlar n stuff.

FBI, CIA, SAS, MI5, MIB. Witn MP5's, HnK's, M 15's. 762's, 5.56's, 357's. (why have they all got 3 letters / numbers?)

Might have to get the Death Ray out.

Top of the World Ma, You'l never take me alive Coppers.

(Let you know how we get on later, hope they don't decide to use an EMP, poor RNG!!)

OK panic over, it was the guys with the refuse cart broken down, and the rescue truck with all the flashing lights.

I swear the reflective jackets looked like kevlar, And the wheel wrench looked like a gun.

Ho hum, back to sleep I suppose.

Unless it is all of the above, cleverly disguised of course?

OK PM, just wondering, is the OOooo bit you making the siren noise of all the cops that are coming to get me? :ani_giveup:

OR, looking at your current Avatar is it just that you are stuck in Halloween Ghostly mode, and that is your moaning. groaning and shaking of chains bit? :akuma:

Hey PM, stop all that racket, you just woke the RNG up and spoiled all my subliminal stuff, now I have NO chance of winning.

Oh well, best send it back to John now.

Second thoughts, keep on rattling, John has just had a long journy and we want him WIDE AWAKE Tomorrow dont we?

Whoa... I'm whipped, sorry for the late start!

We've got a winner!!!

Lucky subscriber...

#596 - Steven Leonard from South Africa!

Congrats!!!!! :D

Now I'm off to root through our prize bin for something else special, and oh yes, we've got some good stuff coming up. <grin>

• Like 1

Blasted RNG, you take it in, give it a nice place to sleep. Play it subliminal messages, and what do you get? NOTHING, thats what you get!! This is the last time I share my cave. Except with Mrs Bear of course!!

OK, so lets get real for a moment, congratulations Steven, hope you enjoy them. Send us all a picture if you get a chance.

MAN ! 590 / 596 ...... So close, so dang close. Just 6 off ! You see SS, all that yelling doesn't work. You see PM, all that begging doesn't work. Just be cool, be calm, and look how close I got - but, unfortunately, NO cigar ! Maybe next time................

Oh, congrats Steven....................Fly on my friend, fly on !!

Sorry Nick, won't stop the yelling!! It's good to release all the pent up feelings!! :ani_wallbash:

Baloo: That's what you get trying to influence the RNG so personal like!! :big_bangin:

At least I'm safe for a while, Tom!! :ani_yahoo:

PM: Just keep on making racket, so I won't feel so all alone!! :kid_devlish: