KiteLife Forum

Widow Maker (4/3/12)

John Barresi

That would be an awesome birthday present, even if it is 2 days early. (unsure of my number)

That's terrible to not know what year you were born it ... at least you know the date!!!

Cheers,

Tom

And, welcome to the forum.

I didn't want to point it out: you are shouting the wrong numbers. It should be 833.

What? Wrong #s? Oh I see, you want me to root for you!!! SORRY!!! :ani_wallbash:

I'm not sorry. I am quite pleased that you want to root for me. I just meant that you got my numbers wrong. :cat_lol:

Are you guys putting your member #? Where is that??? I dont want to be left out. I want that kite!-)

Drop John an e-mail and he'll be more than happy to tell you your number. In fact, he'll probably add it to your signature line.

Cheers,

Tom

No I wasent thinking that, I would bet that compared to most peoples kite bags on here mine is pretty slim and mostly low end besides my few pride and joys, IE: Rev B series and Kymera, other than that a widowmaker would be in the highlight side of the bag.

Hang on, are you saying you already have a Kymera, and now you want a Widowmaker too, now that is just greedy. Dont you think?

Don't let him fool you Baloo!! Sounded a bit "greedy" to me, a Kymera and possibly a Widow Maker!!! Don't know about that??!! :unsure:

And here I am, suggesting that if I win it I will find some way of giving back to Kitelife, cuz I think it would just be SO greedy to have a Sea Devil and a Widowmaker.

Not taking in to account the, think it was 17 Revs I have at last count of course :ani_giveup:

Now that would be something to see - 17 up at once!!!! You may have to start donating your #s on a regular basis, seeing how crowded your kite bag must be!!! :ani_giveup:

You don't need to worry, I have more than One kite bag.