KiteLife Forum

Widow Maker (4/3/12)

John Barresi

2 more days, come on 0-0-0!!! :D

Since this was posted yesterday, you are obviously planning ahead to be late. Today is the drawing day ... 4 for April ... 3 for the third day!!!! I know it'll be a big disappointment for several folks, but just draw my number and put them out of their misery.

Cheers,

Tom

WOW ! I can't believe I won... what a prize ! THANK YOU KITELIFE ! This all leaves me feeling very conflicted, though. I all ready have a Widow Maker (it is one of my favorite kites, I fly it ALL the time)

So, this kept me up last night... quite the boggle. So excited to win, but also I know that someone else who's never flown a Widow Maker should get a chance. Especially you quad guys... the WM is good enough to get some converts.

This is what I'd like to do if anyone's interested...

After seeing & flying it myself (yeah, I've never seen a NEW Widow Maker, mine was used) I would like to send it along to anyone who's interested in flying it. I think each person should get some time to get to know the WM, then send it along to the next. It would be cool if people took a picture with it, signed it, that kind of thing, maybe tracked it on a Google map.

What do yous think ? It's either that, or pass it to an enthusiastic newbie...

• Like 1

Think Rob said he wanted to fly it first John. So suppose you post it off to him, just to get it out of temptaations reach of course.

Well done Rob, and what a cool offer. I would think the cost of passing it on to A.N.Other flyer would be a small price to pay for getting to try out a cool kite. Of course if folks were clever about it thay could always pass it on at a Festival or fly meet.

Hope lots of folks get to fly it.

Well, guys... I'm sorry. I changed my mind due to lack of interest, and John's going to put the kite back in the prize box for a future drawing. Anyone who was hoping to fly it might still get a chance, cross your fingers when it comes up for a drawing again !

~Rob.

• Like 2