KiteLife Forum

Are there any kite groups in Eastern Washington?

Clutch

Hey guys! New to kitelife and wondering if anybody knows of any resources I can tap into over here on the Eastside of the cascades? Any known groups who fly in my region? Already discovered a serious lack of kite stores over here - If I can't find a group, then I may have to start one....Hmmmm Eastside Flyers...Hmmm? What do ya think? Seriously any info would be much appreciated (although moving is not currently an option) ! Oh yeah, I fly a vintage Stingray and am looking to move into a quad soon, so any suggestions on that front would also be helpful. The winds can get pretty fierce around here, last month saw somebody's trampoline flying down the street! :)

Hi there,

I'm originally from Spokane and moved to Vancouver, WA last year.

The only kite group I am aware of is the Lilac City Wind Chasers club in Spokane. Unfortunately, information about them is kind of slim. They have no web site or anything.

Outside of the club, there are two Rev fliers in Spokane, and I think there is one in Kennewick. One of the guys in Spokane flies mainly Rev outdoors, and the other flies revs indoors. The guy in Kennewick is a pretty good Rev flier and a heck of a guy, but I haven't seen him in some time. I'm not aware of many other kite fliers in the area. I've bumped into a dual line flyer or two here and there, but never got any contacts or anything.

Send me a PM and I can get you some phone numbers and/or e-mail addresses.

• Like 1

Hey oh oh! How goes it? Are you where all the cool concerts are played? Hey, if you want , send me a pm with your email and I will let you know when we finally manage to get a group together for a fly! You would get a pretty big crowd with a Rev over here! :)