KiteLife Forum

Widow Maker (6/10/2012)

John Barresi

We're pleased to yet again announce the next prize being given away to our most appreciated supporters, the Kitelife Subscribers... For roughly 10 cents per day they play a major role in keeping KL growing in every way.

==

This time around, a return to the prize pool (thanks Rob) - the Widow Maker STD by Skyburner Kites, MSRP of $345!

post-1-0-98491700-1335777281_thumb.png

From the Skyburner website:

The Widow Maker from Sky Burner weaves a dangerous web, approach with caution. This kite is very easy to fly and extremely precise but will pounce onto trick flying with deadly accuracy. The NEW Widow Maker was designed and built with a performance flyer in mind.

The Widow Maker is built with the exceptional quality and craftsmanship you have come to know and expect from Sky Burner. The sail is sewn with great care and precision and exceptional strength. The panels come together with the sleek and nimble styling of the spider its named for. Built with an unbelievably tough Sky Shark Nitro carbon frame, this is a Kite built to endure and out last every flyer that crosses its path.

Designed by Jon Trennepohl and Wayne Brunjes.

Sails sewn by Heads Up Kites, Pam Kirk and Mike Dennis. Made in the U.S.A.

NOTE: Primary color of the kite in this drawing is BLACK, WHITE, YELLOW, two shades of ORANGE.

You can sign up here.

Odds of winning for this prize is currently 1/298, and will be drawn on June 10th, 2012!

Our thanks, and the very best to you... Let the drooling begin!

Congrats again to WindWalker for winning the SDT 2.8!!

New banter time!!

Hey RNG - I bet you can't break my streak of 100% non-winning :P

Man this Widow Maker is a hot looking kite..... I might actually get back into flying dualie trick kites if I were to win this one ;)

Well, I've got a perfect record too ! A big fat "Z-E-R-O" :ani_weightlift:

At least we're consistent :)

I do appreciate things that are random.....

And I do like numbers....

Generators are useful...

So how come when I put Random Number Generator together, I cringe!?

I'd like to report the RNG for bullying. Or it could just pick my number and we'll call it square ;)

• Like 2

Ahem, watch your tone there... No one does voodoo like I do.

:huh: It's..... Not...... Posssible......

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I play limit holdem poker. My term "limit voodoo" comes from my ability to turn the junk a RNG gives me into something viable and playable. Me and the RNG, we's like peas and carrots. But I will watch my tone, old friend! :ani_giveup:;)

Welcome to the forum, RNG!!

:sign_kitelife:

• Like 2

Bermuda ??!?? At least that's a sunny climate to dish out the "agony of defeat" in!! :ani_wallbash:

:lol: :lol: I know right?? LOL Bermuda, at the corner where Probability, Odds, and Prayer intersect :lol: :lol:

You know, I heard the RNG tried to subscribe to KiteLife, but when RNG filled out the check with a random amount it didn't add up and the payment wasn't accepted :lol:

"Pay to the order of: Kitelife. Amount: 6745. NO!!! Amount: 4597. NO!!!!!! Amount 2961......." :lol:

• Like 1

Well, I think that this new "RNG", is John, messing with our heads............... :ani_giveup:

Are you SURE it is John?

Not to worry. RNG doesn't have a subscriber number.

Just cuz the RNG aint put a subscriber number up means nothing. Might have asked for its other information to be kept secret!!

Well, I think that this new "RNG", is John, messing with our heads............... :ani_giveup:

Are you SURE it is John?

Not to worry. RNG doesn't have a subscriber number.

Just cuz the RNG aint put a subscriber number up means nothing. Might have asked for its other information to be kept secret!!

Well Baloo, if not John, then it's got to be TK or Watty, and me thinks NOT !

And, if the RNG was a real subscriber, then it would show the "Kitelife.com Official Subscriber" logo - eh ?

That's how Pete knows he/she/it, doesn't have a subscriber number. He/she/it, is NOT official !

post-4670-0-44165100-1336607552.gif ????

So, "Elementary my Dear Watson, elementary !" It's got to be JB !

But we all know that the RNG has magic talents, also it is computer based.

Maybe it has special influence over the Forum and is able to hide some of the information we normally expect to be able to see with lesser humanoid type members?

Being a Bear of course I would put myself above the lesser humanoid type members, but wouldnt DARE to think I am better then the RNG. All hail the RNG.

• Like 1

Maybe it has special influence over the Forum and is able to hide some of the information we normally expect to be able to see

Exactly, and John is the only one that can do those "magic" things ................ So, "Elementary my Dear Watson, elementary !"

Sorry, but I dont think you are quite understanding, the RNG is a computer based system. The Forum is a computer based system, they are able to talk to each other in thier own special 01 language and can do whatever they like.

As a proof of that I can put forward the fact that I have been a double up member for years now, and the blooming thing just dont like me and refuses to pull my numbers out.

It is collaberation between the RNG and the Forum, the Forum tells the RNG all the numbers it just hates, and the RNG just makes sure that they dont come up.

Nothing to do with John at all, we are just a step closer to Judgement Day is all.

You are just trying to apply logic to chaos is all.

Since the RNG is a long time friend of Kitelife's, it's come to my attention a couple of you have tried to sway the order of things by adding RNG to your friend's list... While one can't have too many friends and it's certainly welcome, RNG says not to expect any special treatment - unless you DO get special treatment of course, as this is the nature of random things. <grin>

I'm glad RNG finally decided to make an appearance, but I suppose it was really an invocation. :D

• Like 2

*huddles over sink*

"Tail of lizard,

Eye of monkey,

I want this kite,

Freakin' R.N.G. !!!!!!!!!! "

(book of invocations, chapter 3)

I'm chanting tonight. Care to join? If I don't get hauled away to the mental hospital first.

Heh heh RNG knows I just randomly added a friend there ;) Was hoping to be exclusive though :lol: Good play Pete! :)

• Like 1

Shouldnt that be "Eye of Bat" SP?

And now the true colours are coming to the surface, so the current ploy is berate the RNG in public, but secretly be it's friend.

And as for the Randomise comment from RNG, just tends to show it's true colours too. I remember Two other mechanical based life forces with determination of Intergalactical domination, One said "resistance is futile" and the other "EXTERMINATE"

Now this is getting REAL scary, just going to make the cave entrance smaller and cut the killing zone in front of it another half mile further back.

• Like 1