KiteLife Forum

Widow Maker (6/10/2012)

John Barresi

Relax Baloo, it'll all be over soon!! Along with your friendship with the RNG!! :ani_whistling: Remember, it's impartial and random, so your chances are..........

just the same as everyone else!!!

PS: Good Luck!!! :ani_victory:

PSS: Hope this gets me on the "nice" list!!

Dont forget the PM I sent to John telling him none of you were interested in this One :-)

Oh and dont forget, even if you hadnt told John you wernt interested, I would still have more chance then you. :P:lol:

The RNG doesn't take personal queries, it seems to only communicate above-board. :)

News... Looks like I'll actually be staying in Canada for another week (St Honoré, Quebec) after PacRim, but TK will be home on the 12th so we can still ship the Widow Maker to our lucky winner in short fashion.

What's with all this "buddy" stuff, here?? :ani_weightlift: Favoritism?? Me thinks not!!! You all can "chum up" to the RNG all you want, but it'll leave you at the alter, jilted, crying!! Poor souls!!!! Hope for the best, expect the worst!!!! :ani_giveup:

Didn't someone say this is getting "DEEP" in here??

Yeah SS, I said it was getting "DEEP" in here. I think I may have understated the situation. And I'm like you, what's up with all this "buddy buddy" stuff, and all the "chummy chummy" talk. You'd think these guys think that's going to do some good.

ps......Baloo for sure, should know better. I think he's been back in the cave way too long, sniffing gun powder, or something............ :ani_sleep:

• Like 1

What is that you are saying, wish you wouldnt use such small writing, difficult for me to see, my Dr said if I keep sniffing gun powder it would affect my eyes!

Will have to get a magnifying glass to try to read it.

• Like 1

Baloo - I've got a question for you! Are the nice shiny guns for chasing us off, or for threatening the RNG? :huh: Neither sounds too friendly to me!!! :unsure: At least if the drift of things striking my ears and eyes holds true!! :P

I seem to remember that the RNG is making up a naughty/nice list, wouldn't want to be on the "wrong" side of that list!! :ani_whistling:

FLIES?? FLIES!! My kites fly too, you know?? Don't want to hit one of those by mistake!! More than likely they're "rubber band" guns!! HAHA!! :cat_lol:

Hey SS, Baloo's not kidding...........there's some serious "HEAT" in that cave, and yep, he can probably hit a fly at 100 paces (or more). :cat_shifty:

FLIES?? FLIES!! My kites fly too, you know?? Don't want to hit one of those by mistake!! More than likely they're "rubber band" guns!! HAHA!! :cat_lol:

You come knocking SS and we will have a bit of fun Fly shooting.

Gone quiet on here for a few Days, are you all banter'd out or is it just you want to keep your heads down till the draw. Just in case you risk saying the wrong thing?

I hear ya. I feel like I've abandoned my post or something.

Im headed off to beautiful San Diego on the 11th on holiday for 5 days! The banter has lightened as I struggle to tie up loose ends at 2 of my 3 jobs so I can just go and not worry about work.

Plus, saving my last clever little bit of banter on this kite till the end ;)

• Like 1