KiteLife Forum

Widow Maker (6/10/2012)

John Barresi

...Heh heh RNG knows I just randomly added a friend there ;) Was hoping to be exclusive though :lol: Good play Pete! :)
...the current ploy is berate the RNG in public, but secretly be it's friend.

Moi? I've never said an unkind word about the RNG, in public or otherwise. I recognize it as a fair and impartial chooser.

And as for the friendship, I believe that it was the other way 'round: the RNG "friended" me*, because of my constant praise and affection. (I do not expect any preferential treatment because of this friendship.)

I merely remind the RNG of my existence occasionally - #833, #833, #833, #833, #833.

*...as soon as it learned that it was allowed to have friends.

• Like 1

Shouldnt that be "Eye of Bat" SP?

And now the true colours are coming to the surface, so the current ploy is berate the RNG in public, but secretly be it's friend.

Silly old Bear.

"Tail of Lizard, Eye of Bat" are the 2 main ingredients of a popular children's breakfast cereal. I'll double check though.

Yes - I will admit it, its all been a ploy of the lowest order. "To boldly banter as no one has bantered before" is the motto here. If that means direct/indirect manipulation of the RNG's feelings (which by the way are totally random), well, I play to win.

Actually, though, I like the ole' boy. The fact that things can come about as "random" adds an uncertainty to life that I find thrilling. I guess I did give the RNG a little too much of the "Ya Mama" treatment earlier. Kind of fun to give a deity the needle though :)

And all this stuff about liking the RNG, and never saying unkind stuff about it. Smok and Mirrors guys, that is all it is.

You would never find me liking the RNG just to get an influence with it.

Got to go now and have a look at my friends list, see ya.

Still think you are wrong RR. John is a nice guy, he would never do this sort of thing.

Hey Baloo, I never said anything was bad about John (he's all good), or the RNG (he's cool too). :ani_giveup:

I just said that there is a small, to slim chance, that the RNG may be fictitious, and that John may be the wizard behind it (pay no attention to that man behind the curtain). I got no beef with either, in fact, I don't even have a dog, in this fight. I'm just after the "Widow Maker"......... :ani_victory:

" 5 - 9 - 0 "

• Like 1

Well there you go, I am after all "Smaaaarrrrter then the average Bear"

Sometimes it can be Eye of Newt too though. Got some of the cool little beasties in a pond outside the Cave.

Wait a minute there Baloo, weren't you the one that kidnapped the RNG and had it listen to subliminal suggestions?? I cry FOUL!!!

PS: I talked to John, he's claiming no interference on his part, claiming the RNG IS an entity that has it's own identity!! ( Then again he said that with a smile and I'm not quite sure he's being "aboveboard" here)!!!

Friending it??? Might be a worthwhile tactic?? But it is so Random!!! :ani_wallbash:

A RNG invocation backfired once, and I was turned into a newt....

..... I got better.

I'd bet at least a couple of those newts outside your cave are folks who tampered with the arcane in search of a way to gain favor with the RNG :animal_rooster::sq-upsidedown::cat_shocked::crazy:

OK SP, so why do you think I am a Bear for goodness sake? Must admit it is a bit better than a Newt. Then again thinking about it a Newt wouldnt be so bad as according to rumour they are always inebriated!!

• Like 1

Wait a minute there Baloo, weren't you the one that kidnapped the RNG and had it listen to subliminal suggestions?? I cry FOUL!!!

PS: I talked to John, he's claiming no interference on his part, claiming the RNG IS an entity that has it's own identity!! ( Then again he said that with a smile and I'm not quite sure he's being "aboveboard" here)!!!

Friending it??? Might be a worthwhile tactic?? But it is so Random!!! :ani_wallbash:

Well, kidnapped is a bit of a strong description, offered it a kind invitation to stay might be better. And subliminal suggestions, must admit I did play it some nice comforting musac!

As for John, what did I tell you, oh you of little faith. Told you it was nothing to do with John.

John, please let me apologise for Wayne, he knows not how hurting his comments about you might be. I think as punishment his chance at winning this time should be withdrawn.

In fact, if you could manage to withdraw all the numbers except mine that would be great. (thought I would bring it back to about the kite rather than about my VERY good friend, the RNG.

• Like 1

See Baloo, I told you nothing good would come of trying that line of influence!! :ani_giveup:

I think John knows I mean nothing personal by my comments, I merely bought up my own observation!! :ani_idea:

Take away my #??? Very severe punishment by any standards, I would think!! ( I beg for forgiveness, o fearless leader, not meaning to offend!! )

" We pays our money, we takes our chances"!!

OK SP, so why do you think I am a Bear for goodness sake? Must admit it is a bit better than a Newt. Then again thinking about it a Newt wouldnt be so bad as according to rumour they are always inebriated!!

Maybe you got the Bear "treatment" instead of newt because you doubled up on subscriptions?! Good call, as being an inebriated newt had serious disadvantages. Its balanced out though by inebriation having its own serious advantages.

The RNG will never know the joy of being an inebriated newt. Heh heh, sucker.

GIVE ME A "R"

GIVE ME A "N"

GIVE ME A "G"

.... GIVE ME A PRIZE!!!!

Oooooppppsss. Sorry Guys, been distracted from all this sillyness and witty banter, snide comments, hurting remarks and just plain old fasioned fun by the shinyness of some new rifles. Only bought 3 this week!

No worry though, still got my full bag of kites.

So where are we on this One now then. Who's turn is it to win?

been distracted by the shinyness of some new rifles. Only bought 3 this week!

Yikes Baloo, is it hunting season, over there ? Just don't walk by any mirrors, and you should be ok.............. :ani_whistling:

ps.....wish you weren't so far off (I've got several to move)

:ani_giveup: No joke!!

Maiming, Decapitating, Strangling, and armed too - he's like the bear from a movie about some government experiment gone awry! "Baloo, starring in 'Rambo 6 - Rambear'".

Anyways, the RNG can't be killed by any normal means. But I can so I'll keep away from the cave until I claim this prize as my own.

Think I have said it B4, and I will say it again, you dont want to make me angry.

But dont forget I have respect for the other lovely animals living in my Forest.

Just those blooming Hedgehogs, keep trying to steal my kites.