KiteLife Forum

Aye from Bonnie Scotland !

TerryB

Helooooooo all,

Firstly to John its all your fault for getting me into this ......... :kid_cussing:

After a trip to Berck in 2011, then watching John's profesionalism :ani_notworthy: on the Tube i was hooked.

One Year Later and Four Revs in the Bag (Rev of Course)

Learning and having fun all the way ..... :ani_yahoo:

Have read all I can on the Rev forum so have come over here to see what is gong on - and I like it!

Subscribed immediately, and am like a dog with two tails watching and learning from the Tutorials.

Was in Berck this year again for the week and met the Decorators, Flying Squad and Fusion, thanks guys for making me welcome. Met with Flame, wow these guys can fly with two lines :kid_devlish:

Some One to One on the beach with Thomas Pedersen and his "Pink Lady" Miriam,

thanks guys to taught me how to slide :ani_punk:

Hungry for more learning and flying.

Unfortunately i'm a pretty lonely flyer up her in the wilds of Aberdeenshire, any other solitary pilots hereabouts ?

Looking forward to reading more.

Take Care all ...... Just a minute did i see a tree just move ..... I need a fix :cat_goofy:

• Like 2

Hi Terry,

Welcome here and to Rev flying...It's John job to get people hooked to this ;)

I am from Mauritius and the only 4 line kite flyer here..the next pilot is in South Africa lol

I learned so much from JB tutorials and practice practice practice..that's all can help till the next festival

Have fun and take care

B

• 4 years later...