KiteLife Forum

B-Series ZEN (6/25/12)

John Barresi

Right, time for us to go big or go home... :D

We're pleased to yet again announce the next prize being given away to our most appreciated supporters, the Kitelife Subscribers... For roughly 10 cents per day they play a major role in keeping KL growing in every way.

Zen from Revolution Kites, a $440 value!

This awesome low wind quad line kite is an original design by John Barresi and Bazzer Poulter!

post-1-0-50039200-1338489738_thumb.jpg

(actual color of this prize is ALL WHITE)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbFXYrIlyss

"When I fly the Zen in light winds I feel like I have something in my hands again with a sail that is full and ready to do anything - like I could do in a 6 mph wind with a 1.5 full sail race rod combo. The Zen performs graceful slides to hairpin turns to big noisy dive stops, all with very little effort."

"Just the other day ... almost no wind ... I could hear people comments in the back ground.. but there is no wind... Is there a motor?? I just giggled to myself, carried on flying and thought to myself "Hey, there really isn't much wind is there."

"The more time you spend with the Zen you really start to understand where the name comes from as you get into the zen state. All you're thinking about is your kite, and every bump and every little twitch in the wind you feel and adjust for... It really keep your mind and soul working..."

Steve de Rooy

Team iQuad

You can sign up here if you'd like to get in on the fun, support our efforts and gain access to our amazing archive of video downloads.

Odds of winning for this prize is currently 1/305, and will be drawn on June 25th, 2012!

Our thanks, and the very best to you... Let the drooling begin! ;)

• Like 2

Try anything and everything!!! It all makes us feel better anyways!!

PSS: RNG - Pretty please???

I know - reduced to grovelling on my knees and saying sweet somethings to our "mysterious friend, entity", but I really WANT this kite!!

Hey !!

What's with all the prizes John............?

This is getting serious, especially with everyone trying to trick the poor old RNG......... :ani_sleep:

ps.......should you run into, or by chance pass the RNG, how about put in a good word for old #590, and don't tell anyone !

• Like 1

Summer is almost here, and the heat must've got to you guys at Kitelife!

Offering up arguably my favorite kite, a hand-made marvel of precision craftsmanship as some prize in a drawing??

Ludicrous. Blasphemous!!

Generous :) Thank you!!

I must plan my banter carefully, so as to attain maximum favor with our old buddy RNG...

• Like 1

Your brothers, STD, full vent, indoor, and shockwave, and your second cousin Polo mid vent are saving you a spot in the bag Zen. C'mon RNG, you wouldn't want to split up a family!!! ;-)

#901----> PLEASE!!!

• Like 1

TDD, TDE, TDF, TED, TEE, TEF, TFD, TFE, TFF, UDD, UDE, UDF, UED, UEE, UEF, UFD, UFE, UFF, VDD, VDE, VDF, VED, VEE, VEF, VFD, VFE, VFF

Words and non-words - how important they are (or aren't). Why do I need to use these words more frequently? Some of the non-words are TLAs, but what do they mean? (Telephone Device for the Deaf is one, but how can I work it into a post?)

Suppose that the secret name of the RNG is "Ted" (it might be). Can my number (#833) be placed on a Tee (to make it easy to hit)? If Ted hit #833 from a Tee, would it fly to me in a Vee-formation?

• Like 1