KiteLife Forum

THREE (yes, x3) Ghost Pyros (7/4/12)

John Barresi

We're pleased to yet again announce the next prize being given away to our most appreciated supporters, the Kitelife Subscribers... For roughly 10 cents per day they play a major role in keeping KL growing in every way.

THREE 7' Ghost Pyro Deltas, roughly a $210 value!

Kites are TWO in black, ONE in white... ONE winner will be announced, ALL THREE kites to one proud recipient!

If you've not flown a Pyro before, you're in for a real treat... 20' tails off each wingtip!

post-1-0-76559100-1338490204_thumb.jpg

"Designed by Frank Schwiemann and licensed to G-Kites, the Ghost has long been a festival favorite. They are ideal for all kinds of wind and will lift tube tails and line art. Put a white one up at night and you'll quickly see why people call them "ghosts". "

More info about these kites - http://gombergkites....tick.html#ghost

Easy to fly, very stable, wide wind range, and BEAUTIFUL in the sky. :D

==

You can sign up here.

Odds of winning for this prize is currently 1/305, and will be drawn on July 4th, 2012!

Our thanks, and the very best to you... Let the drooling begin! ;)

Too many kites for me to banter on each One, or is it? Anyway, just imagine I am bantering.

These are the Ones I would like most I think, for a chilling Day, just put them up and sit back and chill.

LOL I was thinking the same thing my friend.

Banter-ing on the widow maker has almost brought me to the edge of sanity... And we gonna multiply that by 4 now?? It might get flat out goofy but I'm in it to win it again!

Nothing like not winning 4 times instead of 1...

Come on RNG...

Hmmm... Hey John how does the drawing work with all these prizes? Can my number be picked for more than 1 prize, or if I win something is my name removed from the hat, so to speak?

Hmmm... Hey John how does the drawing work with all these prizes? Can my number be picked for more than 1 prize, or if I win something is my name removed from the hat, so to speak?

I think John mentioned it once, awhile ago:

Win one drawing;

Sit out one.

And since the drawings come fast and furious, you wouldn't have to wait long to be back in the game!!! :ani_yahoo:

But have you ever heard the song by Aerosmith!!! "DREAM ON"!!

The sum of these 3 quoted posts is correct. :)

Win 1, sit 1 out... It means in theory, out of 5 drawings, anyone could still win a maximum of 3 drawings. :)

Someone's wet dream ------> win 1> sit 1 out > win 1> sit 1 out > win 1.

Fat chance, but it's theoretically possible. :D

And remember, MULTIPLE subscriptions are allowed if you want to double your chances... We have a few members with two subscriber numbers, and at least one with 3 subscriber numbers... The forum system isn't set up to handle the multiple sign ups though, so anyone that nutty should email me for direct assistance with added subscriptions. ;)

For absolutely clarity - it's the winning subscriber # that sits out after winning one (not the member by name), so any other numbers a member has are still in the running.

Wahoo - it's my birthday - license to partay!

Each day I wait for the drawing.

I have a yen for the

Ghost Pyros.

How beautiful they would look

Twisting and turning.

The obstacle that stands in the way is

Hard to overcome.

Randomness is just that: RANDOM.

Every book I study,

Every website I check out,

Tells me the same thing:

However much I want to influence it,

Randomness cannot be coerced.

Even though I wish for it

Every day.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It was an absolutely beautiful night tonight. 84, low humidity with a 10mph wind out of the south.

All I could think of was putting up THREE beautiful Ghost pyros in the park across the street, pull up a lawn chair and some libations and watch them dance and flutter in the cloudless sky. Daylight turns to dusk with the red orange glow of the setting sun reflected on the pure white sail surrounded by dark, dancing shapes as darkness settled over me. Enveloping me in it's cool embrace. It would have been absolutely beautiful. (sigh) RNG?

• Like 1

It was an absolutely beautiful night tonight. 84, low humidity with a 10mph wind out of the south.

All I could think of was putting up THREE beautiful Ghost pyros in the park across the street, pull up a lawn chair and some libations and watch them dance and flutter in the cloudless sky. Daylight turns to dusk with the red orange glow of the setting sun reflected on the pure white sail surrounded by dark, dancing shapes as darkness settled over me. Enveloping me in it's cool embrace. It would have been absolutely beautiful. (sigh) RNG?

Now that is a good One.