KiteLife Forum

THREE (yes, x3) Ghost Pyros (7/4/12)

John Barresi

Wow, I am stunned ! The kids will love these... that's me included ! A single line kite always looks better with a tail, I think these look awesome. You guys probably think of me a dual line flier, but I started out with single lines and still fly them frequently. I have just enough sand anchors to fly these all at once, I can't wait to see these flying in formation !

Thank You !!!

~Rob.

Not too stunned to accept them though :ani_yahoo: Realy glad for you Rob, they look cool kites, well done.

Oh well, back to drooling over the other ones.

• Like 1

Congrats Rob. Enjoy them. :clap;:single:

Is there any way this will change your mind about crowded beaches and fly them to get lots of attention? You can't wait to fly them. You have to post pics ASAP. I have got to see these three flying in formaiton. I wanted them sooo bad. My kids loved these.

Todd

Of course there will be pictures/video. I'll either have to get to the beach real early of fly them at my inland spot if I'm to get shots of them flying in the next 58 days. Yes, there's only 58 days of the summer season left, then the beaches will return to normal & we can get some good flying in !

• 1 month later...

I can't believe how fast time has flown. Too bad I haven't gotten a chance to fly much, but we finally got the Pyros in the air. Well, at least 2 of them. I needed another hand to manage the last kite, and it was just the 3 of us out to fly on the inland spot.

Well, that's the first fly for the beginning of kite season here. Thanks to Kitelife for such a great prize ! They fly great, and are big kites that don't pull too much, they were easy for the kids to fly.

gallery_786_29_5212.jpg

gallery_786_29_36394.jpg

gallery_786_29_30452.jpg

gallery_786_29_41250.jpg

• Like 2