KiteLife Forum

B-Series Mid-Vent Package (7/18/12)

John Barresi

We're pleased to yet again announce the next prize being given away to our most appreciated supporters, the Kitelife Subscribers... For roughly 10 cents per day they play a major role in keeping KL growing in every way.

B-Series Mid-Vent (package), roughly a $335 value!

post-1-0-01334900-1338665715_thumb.jpg

NOTE: Primary color of the kite in this drawing is PURPLE and BLACK with BLACK CENTER, on a MID-VENT SAIL.

This package includes kite, 3 wrap and 4 wrap frames, adjustable handles, DVD, weight kit and kite sleeve!

This is regular (factory) model, it is not a Pro by Bazzer, but will still provide excellent flying for whoever wins this.

You can sign up here.

Odds of winning for this prize is currently 1/305, and will be drawn on July 18th, 2012!

Our thanks, and the very best to you... Let the drooling begin!

• Like 1

Murphy's Law has nothing to do with it!!! :ani_whistling: Mr. RNG is a random chooser of numbers, no amount of "voodoo" has any bearing on what it number it picks!! :ani_giveup: Then again I should talk, carry on as one of the loudest voices here!!! But at least I feel better!!! :ani_victory:

Carry on with banter as you feel necessary!! :ani_wallbash:

• Like 1

Um....how do you know what subscriber number you are? And do you have to have that to be entered? (I really do want to know, and a little part of me is hoping for "beginners luck") 8)

• Like 1

Um....how do you know what subscriber number you are? And do you have to have that to be entered? (I really do want to know, and a little part of me is hoping for "beginners luck") 8)

Easy enough Ed, I just look you up... Always happy to do so. :)

An active subscription is all that's required, we draw from the active numbers on our master list.

Your lucky number is 955, good luck with the RNG!