KiteLife Forum

B-Series Mid-Vent Package (7/18/12)

John Barresi

OK so what is it with all these "new" folks thinking they have any chance whatsoever in winning? Dont they all know you need to have been a member for at least 5 Years B4 the RNG even recognises your number. :ani_yahoo:

(Good luck folks, nice to see lots of new subscribers out there)

O.K. Baloo...from a 'newbie'. I agree with you...the RNG is probably ignoring us! That makes as much sense as any other conclusion. :dizzy: However, I wouldn't mind seeing one of you 'old timers' win. I mean, from my monitor, you guys are keeping me smiling with your great banter. Seems to me that one of you has certainly earned a reward... :ani_notworthy: lol Best of luck!

• Like 1

... However, I wouldn't mind seeing one of you 'old timers' win....

Oh YES!!! With that recommendation I can't help but win!

(Am I the oldest guy here at 68.999? Birthday in a week or so.)

Gotcha beat, Pete.

70.074 :kid_happy:

Now let's all concentrate on the RNG - OOOLLLDDD, OOOLLLDDD.

Gotcha beat, Pete.

70.074 :kid_happy:

Now let's all concentrate on the RNG - OOOLLLDDD, OOOLLLDDD.

Not about how old you are, it is about how old you feel. I can feel REAL old if it helps the RNG pick my number.

• Like 1

Hey, Pete and Hedgewarden, (wth is a "hedgewarden' anyway?) Since it appears that you two are the 'grand-dads" of the group and, as I shared in an earlier post "i wouldn't mind seeing one of you old-timers win". O.K...here's the deal. If the RNG picks my number, I'll donate the kite as a gift to either one of you. You guys can determine who finally gets the kite i.e. coin flip, dueling pistols at ten paces, hell...dueling banjos if that better suits you :cat_lol: Nonetheless, I'll 'pay it forward' . So, in conclusion, you guys should wish me luck!!!

By the way, tell Barresi to ignore this....I've been drinking...lol.

Good luck guys.

Marty a.k.a 'Just Stuff'

• Like 1

That is WELL generous of you Marty, that line about telling someone about something seems to be fading out, difficult to read, think it says something like "oh and tell John to do the same with any other kite I win" wow you are a nice Guy. Especially as I am fairly long in the tooth, sure your generosity will get tome some time soon.

O.K Baloo...fair enough. My rules so I can modify em'. I'll include you too since, as you've politely put it, you're " fairly long in the tooth". That being said, I'd love to win just to give it away to one of you guys. Had to consult the wife first. Just making sure that she didn't want that 'mid-vent'. She says that we've have 'plenty of REV's" (8ea) Won't miss this one! Aha,now that I've got the boss' AOK...only need for the RNG to cooperate (Vegas is giving me really long odds i.e. slim to none). Or, "when pigs fly" (please refer to photo on the left...)

But, I'll keep "wishin and hopin and prayin..." (forgot the rest of that 60's song's chorus). You get the message.

Wish us luck...

Later fellas

Marty