KiteLife Forum

UFO

rob103

Below the composition window (where you type in your post) you will see a button marked More Reply Options. If you click on that, you will see a fancier composition window which has a button below it for attaching files to the post. Follow the instructions. (Don't forget to click on "Add to Post" after selecting the image.)

This is the result:

post-5920-0-39001700-1340453605_thumb.jp

Thanks Pete, knew how, wanted to make sure this was the proper category!

This kite is one of a batch I bought that included a rev, 2 flexifoil stacker 8's, an Elliot LaLuna, a 9 foot spectra star, a premier something or other, an un flown 6 pack of trlby's and a handful of gomberg and premier single liners. The Kite measures approx 7 foot wingtip to wingtip and 35 inches high, beman carbon light 14 spars and icarex fabric. The only identifying mark anywhere on the kite is a tiny mark by the trailing end of the spine "CS" with the tail of the s underlining the c. Having turned out to be one of my favorite kites of the bunch, I'd appreciate somehelp id'ing it.

post-7031-0-21339200-1340456901_thumb.jp post-7031-0-37269800-1340456991_thumb.jp post-7031-0-07433400-1340457015_thumb.jp post-7031-0-66455400-1340457065_thumb.jp

thanks, any help would be appreciated

That's a really odd kite, doesn't ring a bell with me at all...

You might also try checking on www.gwtwforum.com, there are some knowledgeable fliers there who don't read this forum.

Between both the GWTW and Kitelife forums, someone should have an answer for you. :)

I thought that the brass ferrule on the spine and the beman spars would do it. Maybe its a one off custom. Definitely a quality build.

Flys well too!

I should have that five stack of four foot flexi's on friday... means I won't see wind any time soon!

• 6 months later...

somebody on another forum identified it as a "stardancer" ...a 3/4 size pro dancer. pic 005 on the first link in Spence Watson's post has the same cs monogram. I have seen it also on another pro dancer. any body know who "cs" is, or if the stardancer was a prototype or was available to the public??

Bill