KiteLife Forum

"Oh Canada" Rev 1.5 SLE (9/20/12)

John Barresi

We're pleased to yet again announce the next prize being given away to our most appreciated supporters, the Kitelife Subscribers...

For roughly 10 cents per day they play a major role in keeping KL growing in every way, as do our site sponsors!

CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP

The striking red and white sail design has real presence in the sky. Inspired by the Canadian Maple leaf, the Rev 1.5 SLE "Oh Canada" is everything you have come to expect from the worlds best quad-line kite makers!

post-1-0-25399400-1342641664_thumb.png

Full info on the GCKC website - http://canadiankitec...anadian-edition

****WINNER TAKES CHOICE OF STANDARD, MID VENT or FULL VENT PACKAGE****

This is a complete package - comes with 2 leading edges (3wrap and SLE), lines, handles, sleeve and DVD. ;)

Winner will be drawn on 9/20/12, odds of winning are currently 1/311.

The Great Canadian Kite Company is one of our stalwart supporters, and they have been kind enough to once again offer up one of their very own special items for our drawings.

840add9372876f2c8758886f25cc55da.gif

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

This is a top secret kite! Know one is supposed to know about it. I will have this state of the art Oh Canada Rev under lock and key when I meet you at the Dieppe International Kite Festival on Aug 15. If anyone wants to see this awesome Rev in action, you will need to be in attendance at the Dieppe International Kite Festival in Canada on the 15 Aug. Oh and I guess there is one other way you can see this kite in action and that is by signing up to win it.

• Like 1

I'm not partial to the color red whatsoever, but I like the look of this kite. I like the red center panel, and I love the way the SLE design looks while in motion, spinning around. Like a sawblade in the sky.

Plus, I could use the SLE frame to prop up the hood of my truck if I ever lose the one I have now!

Hey RNG, I'll take this SLE a.s.a.p. !

Tapatalk 2 ~ Android

• Like 2

I'm not partial to the color red whatsoever, but I like the look of this kite. I like the red center panel, and I love the way the SLE design looks while in motion, spinning around. Like a sawblade in the sky.

Plus, I could use the SLE frame to prop up the hood of my truck if I ever lose the one I have now!

Hey RNG, I'll take this SLE a.s.a.p. !

Tapatalk 2 ~ Android

Hahaha... use the frame prop up the hood of my truck! Lol!

Perhaps the fact that I'm CANADIAN will help to influence the RNG...?

I think RNG's answer might be "jellybean."

My answer would be - definitely maybe ;)

Tough to have a decent conversation with 'ole RNG. His random nature, and the weird noises he makes while thinking, can be a bit unsettling. He's a good listener though and is sometimes generous ;)

Tapatalk 2 ~ Android

Well I am sure I must know a person who has been to Canada, that must put me in a good position I would think.

Hang on, my Dads best Man emigrated to Canada, his name is Don Soley, anybody know him?