KiteLife Forum

"Oh Canada" Rev 1.5 SLE (9/20/12)

John Barresi

What am I missing? I am a kit life subscriber how do I join the raffle? Sorry for the silly question but I am missing some thing.

As long as your subscription is paid up, you're in it. Good luck.

Sent via Tapatalk for iPhone.

Is there no Baws kite shops in Hawai'i? Id have figured at least one good one somewhere near there. I have to drive a few hours for our clostest kite shop and rev dealer, but its sad to hear about you long wait in getting your rev. Hope it shows up soon bro!

Mahalo!

It will show up when i least expect it. Whch will make it that much more of a suprise. I also found some one who knows how to fly a rev on maui. so i found me a teacher his name is robert an old timer so life is great.

I just called lava bob and told him hi for you. says he knew you when you were a young man. Any way i got to fly my first rev flights today with steve 808. Thank you for the forum and a big Mahalo to steve. I am still picking the bugs out of my teeth and cant wipe this smile off my face. Cant wait for my kite to come in.

• 2 weeks later...

well. since I worked on staff for UNC and NC State is our rival, I have no interest in a red and white REV. Besides I now have a nicely matched set of REVs and wouldn't want to upset the balance. I guess when I win this REV I will just have to give it to Reef Runner so it stays in NC. LOL.

So remember my number RNG.

kjm

HAR HAR HAR me hearties (national talk like a Pirate Day) just off out to keelhaul a few of my friends, if I keelhaul friends just think what I will do to my enimies!

This little piece of eight is going to be MINE, or else I will want to know why.

Blast ye RNG, do your worst you landlubber.