KiteLife Forum

Mahalo

JustMe

A huge Mahalo (thank you)goes out to Steve808 and the kitelife forum. Today Steve took some time out of his day to teach me how to fly a rev. My rev isn't here yet and Steve came up to a local park by my house and thought me to fly on his personal revs. I had such a huge smile on my face.

I was going in to quad line flying by watching Josh videos only. I expected it to be a little frustrating at best. With the few hours Steve spent with me he probly saved me quite a few months of frustration. Now I have to pass on what little knowledge I have foreword. Thank you very much for a wonderful day today Steve. I will be looking forward to your next trip to Maui

• Like 1

I forgot to mention I am addicted! To quad line flying. Hehehe

Welcome to the addiction. It only gets better.....

Glad to be able to help

Aloha

Steve808

Welcome to the WINDerFULL world of the Dark-Side of kiting! :ani_yahoo: Good work Steve!

Obsession is not an option it's a fact! :clap2:

• Like 1

recived my rev today a 1.5 sle non vented today and set it up and got to do three diffrent sessions in and i love it. the only thing flying till dark is hard to dissamble it in the dark

I have a torch in my pocket for all afternoon flying as I've had the "lights" turned off on me a couple of times.

Welcome and good winds to you.

Rob.

Sent via Tapatalk for iPhone.

Hey Just me glad you had fun. Can't wait to start my adventure in quad flying. Like I need another addiction hehehehe atleast this one is considerable cheaper then my RC Aircrafts. Not too mention I think its easier to hide, I mean store kites than Helis and planes hahaha.

Aloha,

Les