Ok i heard the voices and here I am!!!

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 SparkieRob

Fair Dinkum Flyer

• Kitelife Subscriber
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 03:19 PM

i am looking forward to getting into it sooner than later. i just need to find some locals.

Still looking for some. Having to start my own "Revolution" in Perth.

Sent via Tapatalk for iPhone.
"Between heaven and earth, there are kites"

Subscriber #977

I don't fly to be free, I fly because I am.

#22 trigger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 05:39 PM

Thank you Jynx for letting me use your vented!

It looks like these winds are going to be sticking around. Last night after my sons soccer game i took her out and the winds went from 7 to gusts of 17+ (i know cuz my wife loves me and got me a wind meter for my bday :-) ). I got some "look at that. Cool. Whats that, a kite?" And a couple premature "oooooohhh" and a couple laughs right before i ALMOST crashed into the ground at full speed... guess i don't have to change my name to.....DOESHALFADIVESTOPWELL....I finally got both parts down :-)
Guess i need to figure out how to get another sail into the house.... thank god those 1.5b's look the same to the untrained eye. My luck the wife will be watching me fly and say "wow hun, you are handling those winds better...your kite isn't flexing as bad..... YOU SOB, WHERE DID YOU GET THE MONEY FOR THAT?"
I did notice some stuff (slides) were easier with vented and stiffer frame. I have a stiffer frame coming.

Well i am sure enjoying it and started studying all the youtube videos to see what i can do better. So far i see keep it lower and slower! That is my plan for next week!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sign In