KiteLife Forum

Vented B2 package (1/15/13)

John Barresi

We're pleased to yet again announce the next prize being given away to our most appreciated supporters, the Kitelife Subscribers... For roughly 10 cents per day they play a major role in keeping KL growing in every way.

B2 Vented (package w/ handles, DVD and kite sleeve), roughly a $329 value!

post-1-0-83738000-1350322415_thumb.jpg

This package includes kite, TWO frame sets, adjustable handles, DVD and kite sleeve!

NOTE: The kite in this drawing is PURPLE (VENTED B2), contrary to the photo above.

This is regular (factory) model, it is not a Pro by Bazzer, but will still provide excellent flying for whoever wins this.

You can sign up here.

Odds of winning for this prize is currently 1/307, and will be drawn on January 15th, 2013!

Our thanks, and the very best to you... Let the drooling begin!

• Like 2

Its NOT a pro B2?? !! Um is there such a thing now? :P

Ok! This is absolutely the drawing I've been waiting for... I'll be calling on all my powers from the Dark Side. I'll be evoking the arcane. Bantering on the highest of levels. I'm going to forget everything I know and understand about "odds", and my odds of winning, and I'm going to will it to be!

GIMME GIMME GIMME MY B2

Its going to be a long couple of months....

Android OS ~ Tapatalk2

• Like 1

Sorry I have not been saying too much on here of late, however I have had the "not able to post" problem discussed in another thread, only over the last cou[le of Days realising I could post from my iphone.

However due to some sleepless nights from JB and RR to name 2 I am able to post from home again now. A BIG thank you folks.

So lets bring it on with this One. I have already made room for it in my bulging kite bag(s) it has just GOT to be mine, just after my Birthday too.

Hey RNG,

If I were to get this kite, I would then have to get the mid vent to round out a set (already have the Std) thus pumping vital dollars back into the kiting community, and community at large. Not to mention 2 countries postal services!

See if I win, it could help out national debt!

Sent via Tapatalk for iPhone.

WOW, not been on the Revkites site recently, didnt realise they did a mid vent B2.

OK, so if SB's reason is it will make him buy a Mid Vent, mine is better, it will make me buy a standard, and a Mid Vent.

Sorry should have said SR

• Like 1

WOW, not been on the Revkites site recently, didnt realise they did a mid vent B2.

OK, so if SB's reason is it will make him buy a Mid Vent, mine is better, it will make me buy a standard, and a Mid Vent.

Touché, and well played.

Hey now, that's my kind of kite, "Small & Fast", and with vents..............KOOL :cat_lol:

I've already got a standard B2, and to be quite honest, it's my favorite Rev by far. I definitely like fast, plus, it's not like I don't have room in the old kite bag. Oh, and let's see, I just love the speed, so YES, YES RNG, I would be thrilled to have a "vented" B2. The color is good, too, cause what the heck, I'm a bit color blind, so that Purple & Gray vented, would match my Blue & Gray standard, perfectly (in my eyes, anyway)..............

Hey RNG...............let's cut a deal (I'll PM you with the details) just remember #590 in the meantime ! :ani_whistling:

ps...........Oh RNG, don't listen to anything that Baloo or SS says

Touché, and well played.

Not so much Touche as parry riposte I think, the duell is still WELL on.

• Like 1

Trying to unfairly influence the RNG, now come on RR, that is a bit below the belt. In fact if I thought it might make any difference I would call for your disqualification from this draw.

Trying to unfairly influence the RNG, now come on RR, that is a bit below the belt. In fact if I thought it might make any difference I would call for your disqualification from this draw.

Just kidding there, Baloo. All's fair in "Love of Kites"..............agreed !

At least I wasn't included!

All spelling mistakes courtesy of Autocorrect. Damn iPhone.

I've mentioned this before... If you want absolute control over RNG, your only option is to withdraw from the drawing altogether.

Be a master of your own fate! Don't sit around and wait for a deity (ahem!) to tell you you didn't win. No, spit in RNG's eye and proudly announce "I'm not going to win because I say so!"

;)

Android OS ~ Tapatalk2