KiteLife Forum

Vented B2 package (1/15/13)

John Barresi

I've mentioned this before... If you want absolute control over RNG, your only option is to withdraw from the drawing altogether.

Be a master of your own fate! Don't sit around and wait for a deity (ahem!) to tell you you didn't win. No, spit in RNG's eye and proudly announce "I'm not going to win because I say so!"

;)

Android OS ~ Tapatalk2

I won't let the RNG derail me from my kite plan.....

.....but any little diversions are welcome!

All spelling mistakes courtesy of Autocorrect. Damn iPhone.

WOW, not been on the Revkites site recently, didnt realise they did a mid vent B2.

OK, so if SB's reason is it will make him buy a Mid Vent, mine is better, it will make me buy a standard, and a Mid Vent.

Different angle then;

We all know how Stacks attract a crowd. Just think how many of my fellow Aussies I could temp to kiting with a B2 Tripple Stack! Now that is money in the bank.

Just send it to me now and I'll convert the masses!

OK, so if SB's reason is it will make him buy a Mid Vent, mine is better, it will make me buy a standard, and a Mid Vent.

Oh, by the way Baloo. It's SparkieRob SR....ahem.

Oh, by the way Baloo. It's SparkieRob SR....ahem.

Hey Rob,

Be easy on the old bear. Maybe be you didn't know, but Baloo lives way back in a big dark cave, and with winter coming on, he was probably in the back room, tidying things up, in prep for his long winter's nap. So you get the picture, "dark cave", "poor lighting", "grumbling old bear", "rambling around and around and around", etc., etc. I'm sure you can see, how he could easily mistake an "R", for a "B", or visa versa. :ani_sleep:

But, you never know, he might have been back there, clearing off a spot on his wall of kites, and the anticipation of winning may have just clouded his vision a bit........ :cat_shy:

Like it RR, you have offered all the excuses for me. Except that the Bear layout Keybroad has the pesky B right next to the R, just a slip of the finger.

Sorry SR, put an apology on the post. Hope that fixes us?

Not that I realy care, as long as I win this One :-)

Like it RR, you have offered all the excuses for me. Except that the Bear layout Keybroad has the pesky B right next to the R, just a slip of the finger.

Sorry SR, put an apology on the post. Hope that fixes us?

Not that I realy care, as long as I win this One :-)

We're good mate. Couldn't Bear it if we weren't....

....pssst 977 the kite is coming Down Under...

Tapatalk for iPhone.

Do I get any edge if I say it's for my son? I went to a large club fly last month and he flew a rev for the first time. He liked it and keeps asking for one. I figure this will get him through the rest of the winter. He'll have to save his pennies if he's going to start filling his own kite bag with rev's though.

• Like 1

Do I get any edge if I say it's for my son? I went to a large club fly last month and he flew a rev for the first time. He liked it and keeps asking for one. I figure this will get him through the rest of the winter. He'll have to save his pennies if he's going to start filling his own kite bag with rev's though.

Probably not the best kite to start on, I'll hang onto it for a while....till he's ready...

Tapatalk for iPhone.

Probably not the best kite to start on, I'll hang onto it for a while....till he's ready...

Tapatalk for iPhone.

No need to put yourself out Rob. We'll take good care of it.

Yes, yes, yes. Scan the kite bags right now. You will find all my bags empty. So many bags without a single kite in any of them. Nor lines, nor handles. In fact with NOTHING kite related in them.

It is such a sad situation, I am sure you will see how my lonely bags, that just want to fulfill thier purpose in life, and hold a kite and look after it and protect it from the rain and keep it safe and protect it from the sun and the dust and the bird poo and all the other snuggly little things that nice loverly kite bags want, no NEED to do to be able to perform that simple function in life.

Please, please scan my kite bags now.

B4 I trip over the great big plie of kites I have just thrown out all over the floor.

• Like 3

Baloo - you gonna name them George, too? :kid_drool: Pitiful attempt at pleading with the RNG!! :ani_giveup: Yes, it has psychic powers way beyond our imagination, but trying to fool it? :ani_wallbash: Not very likely!! :ani_whistling:

Not the RNG I am trying to fool.