• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room

• Video Tutorials

• Site Sponsors

• Similar Content

• What kite festivals are on your list?
      By SparkieRob
      Simple question.
      What kite festivals are on your list to attend?
      Are you going to just watch or fly? Even compete?
      SLK's, stunters, quads, freestyle, precision or a little of everything?
      Do you piggy back festivals that are close both geographically and time wise?
    • New - Unused Into The Wind 60" Kite Bag SOLD
      By Airfx
      I have an unused 60" blue/gray Into The Wind kite bag that I purchased with the intent of using but never did. Would just like $30 + $6 shipping in the US.

• Researcher in Anthropology
      By Rita
      Hello everyone, 
      My name is Rita and I'm studying anthropology. I'm writing a paper on technics and I picked kiting.
      I don't want to bother your community on this forum but would be extremely thankful if some of you could tell me why you started flying, how did you come to it at the first place and what does it mean to you now ? 
      I find this utterly beautiful that humans persist kiting for centuries. 
      Do you all link flying a kite with flying ?
      Thank you for your time 
      and good flights 

Rita

• Wakefield NE. Kite Festival and Hot Air Balloon Festival
      By mywindstuff
      My Wind Stuff will be hosting the first Family Kite Festival in Wakefield NE at the High School at 802 Highland St. , October 16,17,18 . We will start a short demo show on Friday afternoon up until the Hot Air Balloons launch around 4:30 then continue all day Saturday and most of the day Sunday. We will be displaying many large promotional pieces as well as teaching dual line and quad line basics . We always have a large selection of kites on hand for sale as well as offering kite repairs for most brands. Their should be plenty of space to fly even during the balloon launches in separate fields. The community ìs having a parade , craftshow , car show , 5k run/walk . Wakefield is not too far from Souix City Iowa or Omaha Nebraska , this is a great opportunity to come and show off your kites and flying talents to a community that sees very little kite flying. Let's help inspire these folks to the great world of Kiting! Free admission !Contact Curt at My Wind Stuff 785-483-1309 for additional information.
    • Any info on this kite? Level One Vented
      By mywindstuff
      I recently acquired this level one vented kite . I am seeking additional information about it. Model , specs , value etc..., very unique too me , and appears very well made and in great shape. Any information is appreciated.

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found