John Barresi

Regular Amazon shopper?

35 posts in this topic

Exact same shopping experience, no difference in cost to you!

Bookmark this - http://www.kitelife.com/amazon/

1 - Enter what you're searching for and click GO!

2 - You're taken directly to the search results on Amazon.

That's it, they'll know you came from KiteLife and will credit any order made on that visit.

Thanks for your consideration, thanks for being a part of KiteLife regardless! :)

Create Custom T-Shirts

I usually wander around Amazon before buying. How long will the connection persist? Do I have to search-and-buy immediately from the link?

It's good for that session, and anything added to the your cart will count for more than a couple of months.

Per the TOS there are limitations on what I can talk about here, but you can find the info online pretty easily. ;)

Unrelated to Amazon but very related to Kitelife. Should get my Kitelife mini wallet this week. Soon I'll have JB in my pocket!!

Tapatalk for iPhone.

2 people like this

Everyone should have a little JB in their pocket. :blue_wink:

2 people like this

Back pocket or front pocket?

Just askin'.

kjm

A little in both, there's enough to go around. :)

1 person likes this

Will Do, I shop Amazon quite frequently....................Great !

1 person likes this

Been there done that, got the link in my toolbar. :) JB in your pocket, huh? Cool, but I'm still waiting for the JB action figure to come out. (So are my daughter's barbies) ;)

1 person likes this

Maybe a bobble-head? <grin>

I replaced the link in my toolbar from the straight-to-Amazon URL into the one that goes through Kitelife (because I kept forgetting to do it). Expect to see some returns soon, as I tend to get 5-10 packages a week from Amazon.

1 person likes this

Wow, thank you Pete - appreciative beyond words. :)

They're not always big packages, since I have an Amazon Prime subscription (free two-day shipping for anything - $80/yr) so I don't tend to bunch my purchases. Still the amounts will accumulate with time. It's mostly movies, books and e-books in the $10 to $20 range, although I have taken to buying more and more from Amazon. They really do carry almost everything, and it costs me $8 to drive to the nearest stores.

1 person likes this

Well John, I was about to pull the trigger, this afternoon, on something I needed for my truck, but unfortunately, I'm a serious shopper, and after a bit more browsing, I found the item I was looking for, on another site, for about $40 less than Amazon.

Catch you next time.............. :ani_giveup:

It's all good Nick, always do what's best, just keep us in mind. :)

link is down....

link is down....

Seems to be okay here................Windows XP (SP3), Mozilla Firefox, regular old laptop computer, with real keys !!

There have been some major localized Internet slowdowns in the past day or so. Maybe it wasn't the site itself. I couldn't get on for a while yesterday (Sat) and several other sites were unresponsive as well.

I ordered through the Kitelife link today (I think), and have been doing so, since we were notified about the arrangements. What bothers me, is that when I first get on, through the Kitelife/Amazon link, I can see the reference to Kitelife in the address window, but once I change pages a couple of times, or go to my shopping cart and back, I just don't see any reference to Kitelife any longer. It makes me wonder if it's really working, and is Kitelife actually getting credit for the purchases that I make................??? :cat_sick:

It's a little confusing, to say the least, but I hope it's helping Kitelife. Anyone got any ideas :gathering: as to how you can tell ?

It's all about the cookies... We should be good for anything added to your cart within 18 days (?) after you click our link.

There's no way to track anything (we don't see who ordered, only the products actually sold), but don't stress at all.

The effort is appreciated, and helps us a great deal - thank you deeply. :)

It's all about the cookies... We should be good for anything added to your cart within 18 days (?) after you click our link.

There's no way to track anything (we don't see who ordered, only the products actually sold), but don't stress at all.

The effort is appreciated, and helps us a great deal - thank you deeply. :)

No stress, just wanted to feel, somewhat assured, that you & Kitelife were getting credit, where credit due................. :doh:

1 person likes this

John,

Hope you have been seeing an uptick in volume recently. I've been entering the Amazon site via Kitelife for a while now, and I usually make several orders per week.

1 person likes this

Aye Pete, definitely, as well as the other surge 1-2 months ago, maybe during the holidays.

WAY better than a sharp stick in the eye. :)

Thanks to all for your consideration, I wouldn't be able to do all of this without the support... Some may think it's all "the life" and while it's great to do what you love, it's is also a TON of work, what drives me utterly is your kind words, the look on a new flier's face, and the infallible belief that it's all to a greater result in the grand scheme of the world.

Y'all make it special. :)

Yes, I'm feeling a little sentimental today... Had some great contacts with kite folks over the past few days, gives me hope and surprisingly, even more passion and gratitude.

Thank you, simply.

John,

Hope you have been seeing an uptick in volume recently. I've been entering the Amazon site via Kitelife for a while now, and I usually make several orders per week.

Here too, John. I also replaced my link to Amazon.com, with the Kitelife link. Can't even go there, without going through Kitelife. I just wish there was some way, that you could see that you were still navigating through Kitelife, once you get underway. I take your word on the "cookie" deal, but I'd still love to see something, maybe some kind of confirmation, or something, that you had just placed an order, through the Kitelife link.......... :akuma:

2 people like this