KiteLife Forum

Kymera (XMAS - 12/25/12)

John Barresi

Nick - the problem isn't John, but the RNG!! :ani_giveup: It knows the dates better than we do!! Can't ask it to draw early, unless it decides to!! :ani_wallbash:

Well, somebody sure drew a little bit early, on that SDT 2.8 Power Kite drawing :cat_shifty: Was that John or the RNG ? One of them must have woke up a little foggy that day :ani_sleep: So if the problem isn't John, it must have been the RNG, because somebody sure had a momentary lapse :ani_wallbash:

Either way, it's all good, though ! :ani_giveup: I'm just trying to dial up my luck-o-meter a bit.

• 2 weeks later...
With the end of the world and all today, any chance of drawing early???....

Mayans eh!

Tapatalk for iPhone.

Hey Rob,

It hasn't ended here yet...........but please keep us updated, if things get "sh&t@". I want to have time, to put my kites on GWTW Swap Shop, before everyone is gone ! Yikes, hope you are still there, but cheers anyway mate :big_beer:

With the end of the world and all today, any chance of drawing early???....

Mayans eh!

Tapatalk for iPhone.

Hey Rob,

It hasn't ended here yet...........but please keep us updated, if things get "sh&t@". I want to have time, to put my kites on GWTW Swap Shop, before everyone is gone ! Yikes, hope you are still there, but cheers anyway mate :big_beer:

Yeah mate, still here. Thanks for

Tapatalk for iPhone.

I figured if any place was going to go it was going to be Australia. :blue_wink: Since Australia is still there I figure we're going to be okay. I'm glad I invested in my money in kites instead of freezedried meal packets. Not as much fun trying to fly or look at a meal packet.

Nothing like a "Brand New" kite, to spike the interest again. I've been so intrigued with the Revs, for so long now, that I had almost forgotten my dualies. But I saw my bag the other day, and I checked it out, and sure enough, I got room, so I'm thinking that the RNG is going to be good to me this time. I mean, it's Christmas, and everything !

How can I miss ? :cat_lol: