KiteLife Forum

West Coast Rev Clinic 2013?!?!

wakechick

We'll have Spence, TK and myself on hand with what we hope will be an improved and goal-oriented curriculum that should provide more direction and "homework" process to improve the learning curve for everyone... We'll also have Brian Achenbach helping, he was at our very first WCRC and shined at the Rev Team Boot Camp earlier this year.

I'll send out some prep materials in the next month or two as well. ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
One week away! Who will be around Long Beach on Friday for some fun in the *fingers crossed* sun?

Gerry Ralls and his wife? I should be up there in the afternoon around 12ish or so! Not sure how many others given it's a work day!

Bring your 120's!!

Let's hope it's under some drier conditions next time!! Although Saturday was really nice, Sunday was a bit off and on!! Thanks to all that came, hope you got out of the clinic much of what you came for!! I, myself, had a gas flying with all of you!!

:ani_yahoo: Let's do it again!!!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

FYI, there will probably not be a "WCRC" this year.

It was based on the idea of a single larger clinic, and I'll likely be focusing in more, smaller clinics up and down the coast throughout the year (10 people per) in order to provide more personal instruction, with more potential for team flying practice / introduction.

Stay tuned while I figure out some dates. :)

FYI, there will probably not be a "WCRC" this year.

It was based on the idea of a single larger clinic, and I'll likely be focusing in more, smaller clinics up and down the coast throughout the year (10 people per) in order to provide more personal instruction, with more potential for team flying practice / introduction.

Stay tuned while I figure out some dates. :)

If looking at the LC area...my business "end of month" is always the 31st through the 11th and it is not possible to get out of town during that time frame......just sayin :cat_lol:

• Like 1

Stephen, for the B2 you won in our prize drawing on Saturday night at Chico's, which would you like...

Lime / black STD or purple / gray VTD?

Let me know and I'll ship it out this week. :)

I'm guessing he went Lime/Black, because I recall a purple/gray VTD going to Jacksonville